St. Vincent's Medical Center Southside
- 4201 Belfort Road
Founded in 1873, St. Vincent’s Medical Center Southside (once known as St. Luke’s) was the first private hospital in Jacksonville and is the oldest private hospital in Florida. Currently a 311-bed facility, St. Vincent’s Southside joined the St. Vincent’s HealthCare family in 2008.
St. Vincent’s Southside is the only community hospital in Jacksonville to receive the “baby-friendly” designation from the World Health Organization and UNICEF. It is also home to the area’s only all-private neonatal intensive care (NICU) rooms. The Family Birth Place at St. Vincent’s Southside was also one of only nine organizations in the country to receive a PRC Platinum Achievement Award in 2015.