The Heart Center
- 200 S. Enota Drive
The Heart Center of NGMC is routinely first-in-market for breakthrough treatments, thanks to our team’s participation in national clinical trials – often as the only practice participating in a community hospital setting. We’re also an integral part of the Northeast Georgia Regional STEMI System, which has been nationally-recognized for achieving door-to-reperfusion times well below national standards.
Practice leadership partners with hospital leadership to form a Joint Operating Committee that serves as a governing body to ensure program success. Plus, as an employed physician, you would be further supported by Northeast Georgia Physicians Group – an employed multi-specialty team of 300+ providers spanning 20+ specialties at 50+ locations.
- More than 30 cardiologists and 30 advanced practitioners within The Heart Center
- 13 total outpatient locations
- Dominant cardiovascular market share leader in our 19+ county service area
- Team performs more than 5,000 cardiac procedures and 30,000 consults each year
- Primary services span non-invasive cardiology, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, heart failure treatment, cardiac imaging and more
- Advanced structural heart procedures and specialty programs include:
o First practice in Georgia to implant bioabsorbable stents (July 2016)
o Alcohol Septal Ablation
o Sports Cardiology
o ASD and PFO closure