- 333 North Green Bay Rd
- Family Medicine
- Full Service Lab
- X-Ray/ Dexa Scan
- OB Care
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Fatima Ali, MD Medical School: Midwestern University Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine; Residency: Medical College of Wisconsin: Columbia St. Mary's
- Kimberly Berg, MD Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School; Residency: University of Wisconsin-Fox Valley
- Dallas Bognar, MD Medical School: University of Iowa College of Medicine; Residency: Saint Anthony Family Medicine
- Kurt Bloomhuff, MD Medical School: Wayne State School of Medicine; Residency: St. Mary's Health Services (Michigan)
- Scott Davis, MD Medical School: University of California School of Medicine; Residency: Middlesex Hospital
- Jennifer Frank, MD Medical School: Boston University School of Medicine; Residency: Dewitt Army Community Hospital
- Megan Kane, DO Medical School: Des Moines University; Residency: Broadlawns Medical Center (Iowa)
- Michelle Lopez, MD Medical School: University of Texas Medical School; Residency: Valley Baptist Medical Center (Texas)
- Krystina Pischke, MD Medical School: Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine & Surgery; Residency: Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center
- Tess Rudolph, MD Medical School: Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee) Residency: UW Health Family Medicine (Appleton)
- Veronica Solis-Rohr, MD Medical School: Universidad de Chile; Residency: St. Elizabeth Hospital (Chicago)
- Jessica Brunner, APNP MSN: University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh; BSN: University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Kristin Neilsen, APNP MSN: University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh; BSN: University of Illinois-Chicago
- Kristin Ovadal, PA-C Education: University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Tina Potokar, PA Education: James Madison University
The Fox Cities of Wisconsin includes Appleton, Neenah, and Menasha, and is comprised of a total of 18 unique communities positioned along the scenic Fox River and Lake Winnebago. This area offers the charm, safety, and convenience of small town life, with the diversity and vitality of a metropolitan area.
The Fox Valley is the proud home of notable school systems, colleges, and is known across Wisconsin as THE place for shopping. Downtown Appleton, the Fox River Mall and many other retail destinations are a draw for shoppers from all over Wisconsin and beyond. In addition, the region features vibrant cultural venues, a year-round calendar of exciting events, one-of-a-kind museums and fantastic outdoor recreation.
The Fox Valley is a community where live music, art, and creativity thrives. There are many events throughout the year to partake in, such as Mile of Music, Octoberfest, night markets, marathons, Art on the Town, summer concerts, outdoor movies, parades, weekly Farmer's Market events, and more.
Appleton International Airport located in Appleton, and Austin Straubel Airport in Green Bay offer modern facilities and convenient access to all the Midwest hubs. A few additional airport hubs in the region are Central Wisconsin Airport in Mosinee, General Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee, and Dane County Regional Airport in Madison.
Modern, interstate highway systems provide quick, easy access to larger metropolitan areas:
- Distance to Green Bay: 30 miles
- Distance to Milwaukee: 107 miles
- Distance to Madison: 106 miles
- Distance to Chicago, IL: 197 miles
- Distance to Minneapolis, MN: 285 miles