TRISTAR SOUTHERN HILLS MEDICAL CENTER
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center
- TriStar Southern Hills has a 24/7 ER with an Accredited Chest Pain Center and Primary Stroke Center, serving Antioch, Brentwood and South Nashville communities.
- The Joint and Spine Center is a 20-bed boutique center dedicated to the wellness of patients who require any type of spine, orthopedic or neurosurgery procedure.
- Our cardiovascular team is equipped to provide fast life-saving treatment for heart attacks and other heart- related conditions.
- Our TriStar Southern Hills Center for Surgical Weight Loss offers the latest in minimally invasive techniques for patients seeking to decrease their risk of obesity-related health conditions
- TriStar Southern Hills received The Leapfrog Group “A” rating for the 6th consecutive year.
- Celebrated 40 years of serving the Antioch and South Nashville communities.
- Earned the “Practice Environmental Excellence Award” from Practice Greenhealth®. This award is the most prestigious environmental achievement in health care.
- Added the da Vinci Xi® platform to the robotic surgery program.
Nashville is home to nearly 2 million people, more than 53,000 businesses, and over 500 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville ranked “Top 10 city to live after the pandemic” by Today and the Wall Street Journal ranked Nashville the second hottest job market in the country (2020).