Wake Forest Health Network Neurology Westchester - High Point
Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist was named the “World’s Best Hospitals 2022”! Wake Forest Health Network, a multispecialty group practice affiliated with Atrium Wake Forest Baptist Health system.
Wake Forest Health Network Neurology Westchester located in High Point, N.C. seeks BC/BE General Neurologists to join our growing practice. Physicians with an interest in multiple sclerosis, migraine medicine, movement disorders or memory disorders are encouraged to apply. The current neurologists cover the full spectrum on general neurology including neuromuscular, electrophysiology, MS, Alzheimer’s, migraines, movement disorders, Parkinson, EEG, EMG, spinal taps, epidural infusions, nerve blocks and carpel tunnel injections. The incoming physician will find a collegial environment with many opportunities to build a subspecialty niche within his or her general practice.
The physician is a patient-centered, system-oriented teammate who manages the care of all patients within their primary practice/clinical setting. The physician leads an interdisciplinary team to perform assigned clinical duties, while displaying the highest standards of ethical and moral conduct as well as acting in the best interest of Atrium Health, supporting our mission, vision and values.
- Specialize in the treatment of disorders of the nervous system which includes conditions such as strokes, migraines, multiple sclerosis, dementia, or spinal cord disorders.
- Perform physical and neurological examination of patients who are suffering from neurological disorders.
- Diagnose conditions and disorders based on physical and cognitive exams, and test results.
- Develop treatment plans, and manage and adapt treatment of patients depending on progress.
- Diverse patient population with a variety of medical issues
- Strong well-established community relationship and high level administrative support
- Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm, Friday 8:00am – 2:00pm.
- No hospital call. Telephone only call rotation is light.
- 100% Outpatient Care Only.
- Full-time providers work 36 patient-facing hours, with 4 administrative hours.