- 10307 Dupont Circle Drive
The gynecologists at Women’s Specialty Care provide preventive screening procedures, diagnostic testing, and comprehensive monitoring that promotes and supports the health and unique needs of our patients. Our collaborative approach ensures patients have the information and perspective they need to make informed decisions about their care.
Our team supports and guides expecting mothers through each stage of their pregnancy, labor and delivery, and follows through their postpartum care to ensure the healthiest possible outcome for mom and baby.
Our providers offer specialized Urogynecology and minimally invasive and robotic surgical options to treat common pelvic floor conditions stemming from childbirth, aging, chronic disease, previous surgery, or repetitive muscular strain. We are focused on helping improve the quality of life of women with pelvic floor disorders–to overcome their symptoms and regain control of their lifestyle.Fort Wayne, Indiana:
Fort Wayne has a diverse and stable economy with a strong manufacturing base. The city is home to various industries, including healthcare, defense, and logistics, contributing to employment opportunities and economic resilience.
The city has a vibrant cultural and arts scene, with museums, theaters, and galleries. The Fort Wayne Museum of Art, the Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory, and the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo are among the cultural attractions. The city features historic architecture, especially in areas like the West Central Historic District. This adds character to the cityscape and reflects its rich history.
Fort Wayne is home to educational institutions such as Purdue University Fort Wayne and Indiana Institute of Technology. The presence of these institutions contributes to the city's educational offerings.
The city has a sports culture with teams like the Fort Wayne Komets (minor league hockey) and the Fort Wayne TinCaps (minor league baseball). Residents can enjoy attending games and supporting local teams.
Fort Wayne is often considered a family-friendly city with good schools, parks, and recreational opportunities. The Fort Wayne Children's Zoo, in particular, is a popular destination for families.Axia Women's Health:
Axia Women’s Health is a community of caring, connected, progressive health professionals committed to giving women more. Women deserve access to a more attentive, more sophisticated, more compassionate healthcare experience that meets their changing needs across time. We connect women to a wider spectrum of in-person and online care that delivers innovative technology and treatments. The strength of our network gives us the power to continuously elevate the quality of our care while preserving the personalized nature of our approach.
At Axia Women’s Health, we offer an environment ripe with opportunity. Opportunity to make a difference. Opportunity to innovate. Opportunity to learn and grow. No matter your role or sub-specialty, as a provider at our care centers, you’ll care for patients while receiving valuable mentorship to advance your skills and to facilitate the continuous improvement of patient outcomes.
Our fast-growing network spans OB/GYN physicians, breast health centers, high-risk pregnancy centers, laboratories, urogynecology, fertility centers, and more. Together, we put women first by connecting them to the total care they need to lead healthier, happier lives.
- Early career guidance: We genuinely understand the importance of mentorship for an early career provider and are fully committed to making sure you are paired with the best team of providers who match your clinical goals and objectives.
- Company sponsored: Medical license, CDS, DEA, Hospital Credentialing
- Malpractice insurance.
- Clinical autonomy. Enjoy focusing your time and expertise on caring for patients, while making your own clinical decisions without the bureaucracy and limitations of other healthcare settings.
- Senior physician status eligibility. Available after three years at most locations, and up to five years at select locations. No buy-in necessary.
Growth is real – and rewarded.
Axia physicians have the exciting opportunity to move into senior physician (partner) role as they grow. At most locations, physicians become eligible for this after three years with Axia, and up to five years at select care centers. This level offers additional, tangible benefits, as outlined below.
- Equal decision making for clinical, scheduling, and strategic decisions at your care center
- Compensation upside: share in the senior physician compensation pool, which increases with incremental revenue and decreased cost
- Equity investment opportunity: eligible to purchase shares in Axia MSO
- Enhanced contract term and severance: severance for months remaining in the then-current term if terminated without cause
- Supplemental fringe benefits, including participation in the business expense allocation pool and additional PTO
Be a part of something big.
Axia Women’s Health is leading the way in improving women’s health care. While we pride ourselves on being the largest women’s health group in the U.S., we know that the real value of our network is generated by the results our providers deliver.
Our primary cesarean section rate is significantly lower than averages in the states we serve. Nearly three quarters of our hysterectomies performed are minimally invasive, offering quicker recovery and lower cost to patients. Additionally, we run the first physician-owned lab to introduce non-invasive prenatal testing. We’re on the cusp of something big, and we want you to be part of it.