- 1717 North E Street
Enjoy the Beach Lifestyle and a Vibrant, Historic Downtown District
Pensacola, located along the emerald coast of northwest Florida, is a mid-sized city with a cool coastal lifestyle and a unique flair for the cultural arts.
- Growing service area of 450,000+
- No state income tax
- Miles of beautiful sugar-white sand beaches and an eclectic downtown scene
- Year-round outdoor recreation activities for children and adults
- Museums, theaters, symphony, opera, ballet, festivals, & outdoor music events
- Some of the best public and private schools in the state of Florida, with a wide array of higher education institutions as well
- Easily accessible airport with 20+ direct flights to cities including Chicago, Washington, D.C., Denver, Miami, Nashville, St. Louis, Dallas, Newark and more.
Baptist Medical Group is a network of experienced primary care physicians and expert specialists, encompassing 22 specialties and sub-specialties, with locations throughout Pensacola and Northwest Florida.
Mission: Whether it’s a family medicine physician with helpful evening and Saturday appointments or a specialist who is willing to come in early to see that you get the care your family needs, Baptist Medical Group stays true to our mission of providing superior health care services based on Christian values. We seek to improve the quality of life for families like yours right here in our community, and we do so by having a team of caring, expert physicians unlike any other.
A Foundation of Excellence: Baptist Health Care has a history of excellence in patient care, patient satisfaction and employee satisfaction. In fact, Baptist Health Care won the coveted national Malcomb Baldrige Award for quality in 2003 and is a six-time winner of Fortune Magazine’s "Top 100 Places to Work" in the county. Baptist may have national awards and recognition, but we pride ourselves most on being the area’s largest community-owned health care organization.
For additional information, please call (850) 437- 8600.