Pediatric Physician Needed in Dickinson, North Dakota
At CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson, our dedicated pediatricians and family medicine providers are committed to ensuring children get the best start in life. Providers deliver preventive health maintenance for healthy children, as well as medical care for children who are acutely or chronically ill. Our healthcare professionals manage the physical, mental, and emotional well-being of children in every stage of development - in good health or in illness.
What We Are Offering
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- Standard Monday – Friday work schedule
- Recruitment Incentive
- Paid relocation
- Matching 403b retirement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- CME Time and Dollars
- Paid Vacation
Medical Center Highlights
- 25-bed critical access regional medical center
- Offering a range of services to an estimated 60,000 people
- Provides comprehensive hospital and clinic services
- Experienced team of physicians and nurses
- Hospitalist program
Come discover why more than 4,700 physicians and advance practice providers choose to call Catholic Health Initiatives home. If you are passionate about patient care and like what we stand for, take a moment to explore these exceptional opportunities by emailing your CV / cover letter to FrancineKyaw@catholichealth.net.
Dickinson is a progressive community of over 30,000 people that serves as a regional center for over 101,000. We are located in the southwest corner of North Dakota. Strong incremental growth over the past decade has been fueled be a diverse economy fed by new wealth from energy, agriculture, and manufacturing.
Dickinson is the destination community for entertainment, shopping, and business services. Roughrider Days Fair & Expo, the North Dakota Ukrainian Festival, Homecoming at Dickinson State University Campus, Bandshell Concerts, Rodeos, Specialty Vehicle Shows, Art in the Park, and our Concert Series are just some of the activities available here.
For the outdoors lovers, world-class bird and big-game hunting compliment hiking, biking and equestrian trails. The West River Community Center is the envy of all North Dakota indoor recreation centers with two pools, tennis courts, climbing wall, fitness center, racquetball and more.
CHI St Alexius Health Dickinson, located in Dickinson, North Dakota, is a 25-bed, Critical Access Hospital with a Level IV Trauma Center accredited by the American College of Surgeons and The Joint Commission. We carry the vision of our founding Sisters by building healthier communities through a healing ministry. Along with our hospital, we administer a wide range of clinic services in Dickinson, along with our rural clinic in Beach, ND.
With the support of the local community, CHI St. Alexius Health has constructed a new, state-of-the-art health care facility in west Dickinson. This beautiful facility houses our hospital and all of our Dickinson clinic locations under one roof.
CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson Credentials & Recognitions:
- 2019 - Becker's Hospital Review - Top 67 Critical Access Hospitals to Know Nationwide
- Four-Star Critical Access Hospital
- Currently holds The Joint Commission’s National Quality Approval award
- Holds Acute Stroke-Ready Hospital Certification
- 2017 - 6th Best Place to Live - Money Magazine
- 2017 - 5th Best City for Millennial Home Buyers by Realtor.com
- 2016 - Best City in ND for Retirees - SmartAsset
- 2016 3rd Happiest Place in ND Zippia.com (ND Ranked Happiest State)
- 2015 #1 Strongest Micropolitan Economy – POLICOM Corp.
- 2015 #4 Best Tasting Drinking Water – MSN.com
- 2013 Best Small Town ranked by Livability.com
- 2013 Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® Recognition from The Joint Commission for Pneumonia and Surgical Care
- 2013 City of Year - ND League of Cities
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Program certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR)
- Named a HealthStrong™ Top 100 Critical Access Hospital in 2013
- 2013 & 2014 2nd Fastest Growing Micropolitan in the USA per US Census
Our Core Values – Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence
CHI is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees, physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.