- Join growing regional Hematology / Oncology practice
- Need for third full-time Medical Oncologist
- Mayo Clinic Care Network Member
- 1:3 call
- Cerner EMR
Armes Cancer Care Center
- Fully comprehensive cancer center
- CoC accredited
- Infusion therapy (16 station with room for expansion)
- Radiation therapy (2 linear accelerators)
- On-site pharmacy (Board Certified Oncology Pharmacist)
- On-site laboratory
- Nurse Navigation
- Financial Navigation
- Social worker / Dietician
- Healing Arts Program
- Derek Thomas, MD, Hematology/Oncology
- Mushtaq Ashraf, MD, Hematology/Oncology
- Steven Lutz, MD, Radiation Oncology (private practice)
Findlay, NW Ohio
- Top Micropolitan Community in the United States for five consecutive years
- Central location, close to metro areas and international airports
- Global headquarters of Marathon Petroleum Corporation, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
- International business center with Japanese, German, Canadian, Brazilian and Irish companies
- Offers benefits of large city and community living
- Year-round recreation and cultural activities, unique cuisine and wide range of attractions
Other BVHS Specialties
- Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgery, Cardiology, ENT, Allergy & Immunology, Orthopedic Surgery
- Palliative Care and Hospice, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Nephrology, Neurology, Neurosurgery
- Pulmonary Critical Care, Pain Management, Psychiatry, Family Medicine, Pediatrics
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, Urology
Blanchard Valley Health System (BVHS) is a non-profit, integrated regional health system based in Findlay, Northwest Ohio. We are rooted in the community and growing to meet area needs. We serve an eight-county radius and employ more than 3,000 associates.
Our Mission: Caring for a lifetime.
Our Vision: Extraordinary people. Exceptional care.
Our Values: Integrity, Compassion, Skill, Collaboration, Innovation and Humor.
“100 Top Hospitals” 6-time recipient IBM Watson Health
"100 Great Community Hospitals" 2019 Becker's Hospital Review
“#1 Micropolitan, 4 consecutive years” Site Selection Magazine
“Best Small City in NW Ohio” WalletHub
“Best Hometown in Northwest Ohio” Ohio Magazine
“No. 2 in U.S. for Dining” Nielson’s Restaurant Index
“Top 10 Best Places to Live in Ohio” Movoto Real Estate
Work: Many global companies such as Marathon Petroleum Corporation and Cooper Tire are headquartered in Findlay, as well as major distribution centers. The Hancock County region is also an international business center with Japanese, German, Canadian, Brazilian, Irish and English enterprises.
Live: Downtown Findlay is a blend of beautiful, historical structures bustling with retail shops, restaurants, activities and businesses. The Findlay area offers year-round recreation and cultural activities, unique cuisine and a wide range of attractions. The Marathon Center for the Performing Arts (MCPA) provides a hub for the performing and visual arts.
Learn: Findlay is home to the University of Findlay, Owens Community College and Winebrenner Theological Seminary. Findlay High School is a comprehensive high school with an enrollment of over 1,600 students in grades 9-12. Findlay's middle school students attend one of three middle schools: Donnell, Central or Glenwood. There are four intermediate buildings, four primary buildings, and one K-5 building within the school system.