- Mayo Clinic Care Network Member
- Hospital-employment, Cerner EMR, BC/BE
- Strong mentoring and support
- Busy, established practice with experienced providers and support staff
- No more than 1:3 call, very light with mostly phone consultations on the off hours
- Collaborative team of 2 physicians, 3 advanced practice providers
- Flexible office hours averaging between 20-30 patients/day
- 5-2 OR days per week depending on surgical volume
- Surgical cases at BVH Findlay, BVHS Bluffton Hospital and Findlay Surgical Center
- Surgical expertise, surgeries scheduled as needed, surgery team on-call to assist
- 24-hour in-house hospitalist service who are available for ED admissions
- Office procedures (cystos male and female, vasectomy under local, bladder and prostate biopsies, stent removal, medical installations, CMG)
- Equipment (4 da Vinci surgical robots-2 Xi/2 X, Olympus CV 170 Cysto Towers x 2, with two rigid scopes and two flexible, Phillips Epiq 5 Ultra Sound, UroNav Fusion Biopsy, Urodynamics, UroLift , Nitrous-available by year end)
- Competitive base salary plus wRVU production bonus after threshold achieved
- Signing bonus, relocation stipend, student loan reimbursement all negotiable as part of a full compensation package
- 200 Hours of vacation/CME, 6 major holidays with 48 total hours of holiday pay, sick leave accrual up to 600 hours
- Medical, life and long-term disability insurance, malpractice insurance, vision and dental insurance
- 403 (b) tax deferred annuity, 457 (b) deferred compensation retirement plan
"100 Top Hospitals" 6-time recipient IBM Watson Health
"100 Great Community Hospitals" Becker's Hospital Review
"#1 Micropolitan, 7 consecutive years" Site Selection Magazine
"Best Small City in NW Ohio" WalletHub
"Best Hometown in Northwest Ohio" Ohio Magazine
"No. 2 in U.S. for Dining" Nielson’s Restaurant Index
"Top 10 Best Places to Live in Ohio" Movoto Real Estate
Work: Many global companies such as Marathon Petroleum Corporation and Cooper Tire are headquartered in Findlay, as well as major distribution centers. The Hancock County region is also an international business center with Japanese, German, Canadian, Brazilian, Irish and English enterprises.
Live: Downtown Findlay is a blend of beautiful, historical structures bustling with retail shops, restaurants, activities and businesses. The Findlay area offers year-round recreation and cultural activities, unique cuisine and a wide range of attractions. The Marathon Center for the Performing Arts (MCPA) provides a hub for the performing and visual arts.
Learn: Findlay is home to the University of Findlay, Owens Community College and ,Winebrenner Theological Seminary. Findlay High School is a comprehensive high school with an enrollment of over 1,600 students in grades 9-12. Findlay's middle school students attend one of three middle schools: Donnell, Central or Glenwood. There are four intermediate buildings, four primary buildings, and one K-5 building within the school system.
Blanchard Valley Health System (BVHS) is a non-profit, integrated regional health system based in Findlay, Northwest Ohio. We are rooted in the community and growing to meet area needs. We serve an eight-county radius and employ more than 3,000 associates.
Our Mission: Caring for a lifetime.
Our Vision: Extraordinary people. Exceptional care.
Our Values: Integrity, Compassion, ,Skill, Collaboration, Innovation and Humor.