MD/DO - Family Medicine - Neenah
ThedaCare, a highly successful northeast Wisconsin non-profit health system, seeks a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician for our Neenah, WI location. This position allows for an opportunity to step into a traditional outpatient established practice with a collaborative and quality driven provider team.
- Full Time: 32 hours (4 days a week) or 36 hours (4 1/2 days a week)
- Call is 1:11 weekends; 1 weekday every third week. The call is generally done via phone. ThedaCare on Call, a nurse triage service, screens all calls before transferring them to the on-call physician. The hospitalist team manages all inpatient admissions.
- Average patients: 16-22 per day
- Team Includes: 12 Physicians & 4 APC's
The Physician will partner with a dedicated, supportive, and innovative medical staff, including Advanced Practice Clinicians and Medical Assistants. The physician will work in a setting where growth and change are encouraged and expected. As part of ThedaCare's delivery model, providers will offer same-day appointments, and a plan of care for the patient before they leave their appointment. Patients will know their laboratory results during their visit!
- Income Details:
- This is an employed position with a flexible two-year salary guarantee based on a four or four and a half day work week.
- Third year of practice, the physician will move to an production compensation plan. Physician may choose to end the guarantee period early.
- Signing Bonus: Generous sign-on bonus offered!
- Vacation: Time Off 35 days, including vacation, CME, and holidays
- CME: $4,500/year
- Call Coverage: 1:11 weekends; 1 weekday every third week
- Other Benefits:
- Long Term & Short Term Disability,
- Life Insurance,
- Malpractice & WI Patient Compensation Fund,
- Licensing/Board Fees,
- 403b and 457b Retirement Plans,
- Legal Plan Option
- Family Medicine
- Full Service Lab
- X-Ray/ Dexa Scan
- OB Care
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Kimberly Berg, MD Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School; Residency: University of Wisconsin-Fox Valley
- Kurt Bloomhuff, MD Medical School: Wayne State School of Medicine; Residency: St. Mary's Health Services (Michigan)
- Scott Davis, MD Medical School: University of California School of Medicine; Residency: Middlesex Hospital
- Megan Kane, DO Medical School: Des Moines University; Residency: Broadlawns Medical Center (Iowa)
- Lesley Kieffer, DO Medical School: Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine Residency: University of Wisconsin (Madison)
- Kelly Mathes, DO Medical School: Des Moines University Residency: Deaconess Medical Center
- Krystina Pischke, MD Medical School: Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine & Surgery; Residency: Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center
- Tess Rudolph, MD Medical School: Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee) Residency: UW Health Family Medicine (Appleton)
- Venkata Sravani Udayagiri, MD Medical School: Sri Venkateswara Medical College Residency: McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Ashley Crowe, APNP Education: University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh and Rush University
- Brandon Beck, PA Education: University of Wisconsin (Madison)
- Andrew Kubisch, PA Education: Union College
- Kristin Neilsen, APNP MSN: University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh; BSN: University of Illinois-Chicago
- Tina Potokar, PA Education: James Madison University
- Rebecca Sirna, APNP Education: University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- Tswvyim Yang, PA Education: University of Wisconsin-Madison-School of Medicine and Public Health
The Fox Cities of Wisconsin includes Appleton, Neenah, and Menasha, and is comprised of a total of 18 unique communities positioned along the scenic Fox River and Lake Winnebago. This area offers the charm, safety, and convenience of small town life, with the diversity and vitality of a metropolitan area.
The Fox Valley is the proud home of notable school systems, colleges, and is known across Wisconsin as THE place for shopping. Downtown Appleton, the Fox River Mall and many other retail destinations are a draw for shoppers from all over Wisconsin and beyond. In addition, the region features vibrant cultural venues, a year-round calendar of exciting events, one-of-a-kind museums and fantastic outdoor recreation.
The Fox Valley is a community where live music, art, and creativity thrives. There are many events throughout the year to partake in, such as Mile of Music, Octoberfest, night markets, marathons, Art on the Town, summer concerts, outdoor movies, parades, weekly Farmer's Market events, and more.
Appleton International Airport located in Appleton, and Austin Straubel Airport in Green Bay offer modern facilities and convenient access to all the Midwest hubs. A few additional airport hubs in the region are Central Wisconsin Airport in Mosinee, General Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee, and Dane County Regional Airport in Madison.
Modern, interstate highway systems provide quick, easy access to larger metropolitan areas:
- Distance to Green Bay: 30 miles
- Distance to Milwaukee: 107 miles
- Distance to Madison: 106 miles
- Distance to Chicago, IL: 197 miles
- Distance to Minneapolis, MN: 285 miles
ThedaCare is a community-owned, non-profit health system consisting of seven hospitals and 30+ primary care clinics, comprising of 225 primary care providers, serving 14 counties with a population of 1,236,305 and a projected growth rate of 1.3% by the year 2023. ThedaCare is a Next Generation ACO with 900 provider affiliates. In addition, we offer services with ThedaCare At Work, ThedaCare At Home, and other healthcare services.
- Hospital Locations:
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton,147 Bed Acute Care, Level III Trauma Center
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah, 151 Bed Acute Care, Level II Trauma Center
- ThedaCare Medical Center-New London, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Waupaca, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Shawano, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Berlin, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Wild Rose, 25 Bed Critical Access
ThedaCare is the third largest employer in Northeast Wisconsin with about 6,800 employees.
Through our 100-year history, ThedaCare has woven itself into the very fabric of the communities we serve. For our employees, ThedaCare offers an environment that not only welcomes but also encourages innovative thinking and fresh approaches to today’s health care challenges.
We’re on a mission to improve the health and well-being of the communities we serve, empowering individuals to live their best lives. As one of the leading nonprofit providers in Northeast and Central Wisconsin, ThedaCare is dedicated to compassionate, effective care for everyone. Our team of skilled experts is committed to supporting our local community through innovative care techniques, educational resources, clinical research and a patient-first approach.
This job posting is available in other languages besides English free of charge. Please contact the ThedaCare Employment Center to make your request at 920-830-5800 and then prompt “1”. ThedaCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ThedaCare complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.