Internal Medicine Physician Need- Suburban Practice of The Toledo Clinic – Toledo Ohio
As the largest multispecialty group in northwest Ohio, The Toledo Clinic seeks a partner to replace a retiring physician. Opportunity highlights include:
- 1:6 Shared office call schedule…an average of four patients per call night
- In-patient Hospitalist coverage
- Incentive-based compensation that rewards hard work and dedication
- Suburban private practice location
- Admissions to one local hospital
- Current partners seeing 20-30 patients per day
- Options to cultivate an Addiction Medicine or Gyn practice facet with partners
- One-hundred-year old practice with established patient base.
- Teaching opportunities
- Connection to a network of primary care physicians and specialists
- Competitive benefits package with robust 401K
Established in 1926, The Toledo Clinic is a rapidly expanding multispecialty private practice. It is an independent physician owned and managed practice of 192 physicians and over 1300 employees. Northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan encompass the Toledo Clinic’s service area. It has an active patient base of approximately 300,000 patients. Unique to northwest Ohio, physicians comprise our Board of Directors with assistance from a highly talented administrative staff. Independence is encouraged - Needs are supported.