Urology Opportunities in PA Comp includes Loan Forgiveness
St. Luke’s University Health Network is seeking BE/BC Urologists to join our collegial, dynamic, rapidly growing Urology practice with over 11 Urologists at a dozen area hospitals. St. Luke’s has been recently ranked as the #1 teaching hospital in the nation, a recipient of the prestigious 15 Top Health System award as well as recognized as a 100 Top Hospital for the ninth time by Watson Health.
St. Luke’s Center for Urology is a hospital-employed practice within the St Luke’s University Health Network. Candidates should have excellent interpersonal and surgical skills. Robotic experience is not mandatory. Call will be 1:4 with hospital-based PA coverage for most issues.
About our Urology Department:
- At present, we comprise 11 urologists and 12 Advanced Practitioners with continued growth expected over the next few years.
- We are expanding to cover growth as the Network now includes 12 hospitals.
- Our urology program boasts the latest office and endourologic equipment. Extremely well-regarded robotics program in place since 2003, currently utilizing the newest Davinci Xi system.
- We enjoy strong support from our Interventional Radiology and Radiation Oncology colleagues.
- To learn more about our Urology department, please visit https://www.slhn.org/urology
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation package and relocation assistance
- Generous starting bonus and loan forgiveness program
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and generous CME allowance
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
*Unfortunately, we cannot sponsor visas
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunity, please contact:
St. Luke’s University Health Network
Founded in 1872, St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of more than 16,000 employees providing services at 12 hospitals and 300+ outpatient sites. With annual net revenue greater than $2 billion, the Network’s service area includes 11 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe, Schuylkill and Luzerne counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
Dedicated to advancing medical education, St. Luke’s is the preeminent teaching hospital in central-eastern Pennsylvania. In partnership with Temple University, St. Luke’s created the Lehigh Valley’s first and only regional medical school campus. It also operates the nation’s longest continuously operating School of Nursing, established in 1884, and 38 fully accredited graduate medical educational programs with 347 residents and fellows.
St. Luke’s is the only Lehigh Valley-based health care system with Medicare’s five- and four-star ratings (the highest) for quality, efficiency and patient satisfaction. St. Luke’s is both a Leapfrog Group and Healthgrades Top Hospital and a Newsweek World’s Best Hospital. In 2020, two of IBM Watson Health’s 100 Top Hospitals were St. Luke’s hospitals. St. Luke’s University Hospital has earned the 100 Top Major Teaching Hospital designation from IBM Watson Health eight times total and six years in a row. St. Luke’s has also been cited by IBM Watson Health as a 50 Top Cardiovascular Program.
Utilizing the Epic electronic medical record (EMR) system for both inpatient and outpatient services, the Network is a multi-year recipient of the Most Wired award recognizing the breadth of the SLUHN’s information technology applications such as telehealth, online scheduling and online pricing information. St. Luke’s is also recognized as one of the state’s lowest cost providers.
Set amid gentle hills and charming country sides, Lehigh Valley, PA is home to Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton, as well as dozens of small towns and picturesque boroughs, parks, trails, and waterways. Steeped in pre-Colonial, Early American, and industrial history, the region’s storied past became its uplifting present, bestowing visitors anything from crayons and craft beer to Martin Guitars and museums, covered bridges, and nationally-recognized events like Musikfest and Christkindlmarkt.
The Lehigh Valley is in close proximity to NYC, Philly, DC and the Jersey Shore. Outstanding higher education facilities include Lehigh University and Moravian College. Cost of living is low and coupled with minimal congestion; choose among a variety of charming urban, semi-urban and rural communities your family will enjoy calling home. There is easy access to outdoor activities like skiing, snowboarding, white water rafting, and zip lining. The Lehigh Valley encompasses three unique cities in one suburban area. For more information please visit www.discoverlehighvalley.com.