Rheumatology: Full-Time or Part-Time, Flexible Schedule
- Part-time or full-time option, flexible weekly schedule
- Outpatient only, no hospital call, “light” phone call
- Be busy quickly, but a manageable patient load, diverse case mix
- Resources and technology available to do what you want and flourish
- Mayo Clinic Care Network Member - a clinical collaboration giving our providers special access to Mayo Clinic resources, expertise and knowledge
- Non-profit, community hospital committed to patient care
- High base, productivity and quality bonuses, vacation, loan assistance, CME allowance, relocation
- Substantial bonus opportunity for colleague referral
- Contribute to design plan for new office practice space
- Hospitalist service admits patients
- Cerner EMR, hospital employment
- Infusion therapy at Armes Cancer Care Center (16 station with room for expansion)
Other BVHS Specialties
Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgery, Cardiology, ENT, Allergy & Immunology, Orthopedic Surgery, Palliative Care and Hospice, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Nephrology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Pulmonary Critical Care, Pain Management, Psychiatry, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Urology
Blanchard Valley Health System (BVHS) is a non-profit, integrated regional health system based in Findlay, Northwest Ohio. We are rooted in the community and growing to meet area needs. We serve an eight-county radius and employ more than 3,000 associates.
Our Mission: Caring for a lifetime.
Our Vision: Extraordinary people. Exceptional care.
Our Values: Integrity, Compassion, Skill, Collaboration, Innovation and Humor.
“100 Top Hospitals” 6-time recipient IBM Watson Health
"100 Great Community Hospitals" 2019 Becker's Hospital Review
“#1 Micropolitan, 4 consecutive years” Site Selection Magazine
“Best Small City in NW Ohio” WalletHub
“Best Hometown in Northwest Ohio” Ohio Magazine
“No. 2 in U.S. for Dining” Nielson’s Restaurant Index
“Top 10 Best Places to Live in Ohio” Movoto Real Estate
Work: Many global companies such as Marathon Petroleum Corporation and Cooper Tire are headquartered in Findlay, as well as major distribution centers. The Hancock County region is also an international business center with Japanese, German, Canadian, Brazilian, Irish and English enterprises.
Live: Downtown Findlay is a blend of beautiful, historical structures bustling with retail shops, restaurants, activities and businesses. The Findlay area offers year-round recreation and cultural activities, unique cuisine and a wide range of attractions. The Marathon Center for the Performing Arts (MCPA) provides a hub for the performing and visual arts.
Learn: Findlay is home to the University of Findlay, Owens Community College and Winebrenner Theological Seminary. Findlay High School is a comprehensive high school with an enrollment of over 1,600 students in grades 9-12. Findlay's middle school students attend one of three middle schools: Donnell, Central or Glenwood. There are four intermediate buildings, four primary buildings, and one K-5 building within the school system.