National Partners in Healthcare is growing, and we are seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Anesthesiologists to join our team in the East Valley (Chandler/Gilbert, AZ).
- W-2 or 1099
- $400,000 year one minimum - 80% of partnership pay if greater than $400k
- Second year - guaranteed minimum with 90% of partnership pay if greater than $425K
- Year 3 - Partnership
- Sign-on bonus
- PRN options available with hourly or daily rates
- Diverse case mix - including trauma, OB and hearts if you choose
- Comprehensive benefits – health, dental, vision, long term disability, life insurance
- FREE MONEY – Annual 5% 401K/profit sharing contribution on your behalf
- Provider can also contribute
- Paid malpractice (no tail needed) and professional expense allowance
- 5-6 weeks of vacation
- Company equity after 6 months
- New grads welcomed
Who are we?
Our model enables anesthesiologists to invest more time in clinical outcomes and relationships with patients, facilities and surgeons. We believe a physician-centric focus provides anesthesiologists greater opportunities to maximize efficiencies and streamline operations, allowing practices to achieve superior sustainable results.
About Phoenix, AZ
- Valley of the Sun – nearly 300 days of annual sunshine
- 5th most populous city in the United States and Arizona's state capital
- Desirable combination of a strong economy, low cost of living, and high quality of life
- Surrounded by mountains and parks with incredible views and breathtaking sunsets
- Due to its natural environment and climate, outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy walking, running, hiking, biking, golfing or other outdoor activities year-round
- Enjoy professional and collegiate sporting events - NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, WNBA, PAC-12 athletics
- Top ranked public, private, and charter schooling options
- Home to a number of colleges and universities
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.