MD/DO Pediatrics - Oshkosh, WI
Exciting opportunity to join our Neenah/Oshkosh Primary Care team of 3 Physicians and 3 Nurse Practitioners at the Oshkosh, WI clinic.
- The Pediatric Physician will be supported by 1 MA, a RN that is split between 2 providers and scheduling staff.
- 100% of time will be spent within the clinic. There will be no hospital or rounding responsibilities with this role.
- Clinic hours are Monday - Thursday 7 AM - 6 PM, Friday 7 AM to 5 PM.
- Call is shared among the primary care team
- Income Details: This is an employed position with a generous guaranteed salary for 2 years and sign on bonus.
- Vacation: Time Off 35 days, including vacation, CME, and holidays
- CME: $4,500/year
- Other Benefits:
- Long Term & Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Malpractice & WI Patient Compensation Fund
- Licensing/Board Fees
- 403b and 457b Retirement Savings Plans
- Legal Plan Option
- Family Medicine
- Women's Health
- Behavioral Health (Counseling & Psychiatry)
- Occupational Health Services (ThedaCare at Work)
Oshkosh is a perfect city for those who appreciate the outdoors, but also want to participate in the city's hundreds of exciting events! You'll find concerts, festivals, races, sporting events, farmers markets, art exhibitions and more. In addition to an endless list of events, Oshkosh offers the EAA AirVenture Museum, home to more than 250 aircraft, and the Oshkosh Public Museum, one of the best regional history museums in the Midwest. Visit the English gardens at the Paine Art Center and Gardens. Spend the day in downtown Oshkosh and discover interesting shops and galleries. Take a stroll along the scenic River Walk. Bike the Wiouwash State Trail. Explore the Outlet Shoppes at Oshkosh for brand-name bargains at more than 40 big-name retailers. Go fishing, boating and sailing in the summer and ice fishing in the winter on 138,000-acre Lake Winnebago, Wisconsin's largest inland lake.
Appleton International Airport located in Appleton, and Austin Straubel Airport in Green Bay offer modern facilities and convenient access to all the Midwest hubs. A few additional airport hubs in the region are Central Wisconsin Airport in Mosinee, General Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee, and Dane County Regional Airport in Madison.
Modern divided highway systems provide quick, easy access to larger metropolitan areas:
- Distance to Green Bay: 40 miles
- Distance to Milwaukee: 95 miles
- Distance to Madison: 97 miles
- Distance to Chicago, IL: 197 miles
- Distance to Minneapolis, MN: 285 miles
- Visit Oshkosh
- City of Oshkosh
- Fox Cities
- Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce
- New North
- Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce
- Oshkosh Area School District
- Travel Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- City of Neenah
- Appleton International Airport
- Austin Straubel Airport - Green Bay, WI
- Central Wisconsin Airport
- Dane County Regional Airport
- General Mitchell International Airport
ThedaCare is a community-owned, non-profit health system consisting of seven hospitals and 30+ primary care clinics, comprising of 225 primary care providers, serving 14 counties with a population of 1,236,305 and a projected growth rate of 1.3% by the year 2023. ThedaCare is a Next Generation ACO with 900 provider affiliates. In addition, we offer services with ThedaCare At Work, ThedaCare At Home, and other healthcare services.
- Hospital Locations:
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton,147 Bed Acute Care, Level III Trauma Center
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah, 151 Bed Acute Care, Level II Trauma Center
- ThedaCare Medical Center-New London, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Waupaca, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Shawano, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Berlin, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Wild Rose, 25 Bed Critical Access
ThedaCare is the third largest employer in Northeast Wisconsin with about 6,800 employees.
Through our 100-year history, ThedaCare has woven itself into the very fabric of the communities we serve. For our employees, ThedaCare offers an environment that not only welcomes but also encourages innovative thinking and fresh approaches to today’s health care challenges.
We’re on a mission to improve the health and well-being of the communities we serve, empowering individuals to live their best lives. As one of the leading nonprofit providers in Northeast and Central Wisconsin, ThedaCare is dedicated to compassionate, effective care for everyone. Our team of skilled experts is committed to supporting our local community through innovative care techniques, educational resources, clinical research and a patient-first approach.
This job posting is available in other languages besides English free of charge. Please contact the ThedaCare Employment Center to make your request at 920-830-5800 and then prompt “1”. ThedaCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ThedaCare complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.