Gastroenterology Position in Ohio's Best Hometown
If you are looking for a great town to live in and a supportive health care system, look no further than Gallipolis, Ohio and Holzer Health System.
Gallipolis has recently been named "Ohio's Best Hometown" by the prestigious Ohio Magazine. Offering a family friendly community, Gallipolis displays a small town feel with big city amenities.
Join us and be part of a 100-year tradition of helping and healing the communities of southeastern Ohio. Enjoy a shared call schedule and all the support and technologies you need to provide the best care for every patient, every time.
In addition to a great practice environment, Holzer proudly offers these additional benefits:
- Signing bonus of $50,000
- Competitive guaranteed salary plus production incentive (based on AMGA)
- Educational loan repayment up to $100,000
- Residency stipend- $2,000 per month for 18 months
- Relocation expense reimbursement- Up to $10,000
- Work life balance/ accommodating schedule
- NO CALL
- Malpractice insurance
- 5 weeks vacation; increases with tenure
Come practice in state-of-the-art facilities while living in a region known for its friendly people, strong values, and beautiful scenery. With all our employees, physicians and high-level services working as one, Holzer provides patient-centered medical excellence every day. Click here for more info about Holzer Health System and our team.
Find out how good it feels to deliver quality care.
For over 100 years, the Holzer name has been woven into the fabric of our community.
Come practice quality medicine in state-of-the-art facilities while living in an area that is characterized as much by its friendly people and strong values, as by its picturesque charm and breathtaking scenery. Holzer employs over 2,500 people and provides unparalleled access to leading technology.
Together we are Holzer, the largest, strongest healthcare system serving south central Ohio into West Virginia and Kentucky.
Today, Holzer is a regional health system with…
- Over 170 providers in more than 30 medical specialties
- Multiple clinical locations including; a dental care facility, long term care entities, home care and hospice services
- Annual ambulatory visits exceeding 500,000
- 2 full-service hospitals:
- Holzer Medical Center – Gallipolis, licensed for 266 beds and is designated by the Federal Government as a Rural Referral Center
- Holzer Medical center – Jackson, a 24-bed Critical Access Hospital
- Three emergency departments and seven urgent care clinics
- Specialized services include; Holzer Center for Cancer Care, Holzer Cardiovascular Institute, and Holzer Center for Wound Care
- Graduate Medical Education and Family Practice Residency Program
Our local schools (public and private) offer state of the art facilities to advance the lives and education of their students. They also offer a large variety of extracurricular activities to keep you and your family involved in our communities.
We have two major universities in our area – Ohio University in Athens, Ohio and Marshall University in Huntington, West Virginia. In addition, the University of Rio Grande and Rio Grande Community College provides multiple allied health programs and a post-secondary option where area high school students can obtain college credits. The University is the home of the Holzer School of Nursing.