Orthopaedic Surgery - Methodist Hospital of Sacramento (Sacramento)
|Facility:||Methodist Hospital of Sacramento - Northern California Orthopaedic Associates (Elk Grove)|
Elk Grove, CA
At Dignity Health, part of our mission is to partner with independent practices and groups to deliver care and healing to our communities. We are currently seeking a general Orthopod to join our community partner in the Elk Grove area.
- Competitive Hospital Income Guarantee
- Opportunity to quickly build robust patient panel.
- Mentorship from experienced orthopedic surgeons
- Signing Incentive including relocation assistance
- New, state-of-the-art out-patient surgery center with ample OR availability
- Affiliated hospital is home to award winning orthopedic services including shorter hospital stays and many patients discharging directly home
- Flexible call schedule
- Practice in a modern state-of-the-art clinic including EMR
Elk Grove is just south of Sacramento, and boasts of a charming old town, with roots dating back to the 1800’s, and is the perfect community to live, work and play in! Elk Grove is a city of 179,000+ residents, and has been recognized as the “best Sacramento hub” for young couples, and for its award-winning public schools. Our city is also conveniently located about 1.5 hours from the stunning Lake Tahoe area and Napa Wine country, and about 2 hours from San Francisco and Silicon Valley.
Is Northern California calling your name? Are you ready to join a visionary practice? Is so, let’s talk!
This is an opportunity to join a community-based practice affiliated with Dignity Health. In many cases, providers will join an existing single-specialty or multi-specialty medical group (solo options are occasionally available). Physicians in an independent group tend to enjoy both the practice of medicine and the business side of health care. Some benefits of independent practice opportunities include:
- Exposure to and ability to impact all aspects of business operations associated with your practice
- Flexibility to adjust work/life balance to meet your personal and professional needs, since you’re the one running the practice
- Choice of joining an established practice or developing a new independent practice
Built in 1973, Dignity Health Methodist Hospital of Sacramento is committed to providing daily excellence in health care for residents of Sacramento’s southern suburbs, including the Elk Grove, Wilton and Galt communities. Methodist Hospital is home to a 158 acute-care bed facility with 1,282 employees, 341 medical staff, and 29 Emergency Department beds. Methodist Hospital also owns and operates Bruceville Terrace – a 171-bed, sub-acute skilled nursing long-term care facility adjacent to the hospital that provides care for the elderly, as well as those requiring extended recoveries.
Methodist Hospital is home to the Family Medicine Residency Program, an accredited and nationally recognized program which provides resident physicians with specialty training in primary care family medicine. Together, the hospital and residency program implemented a ground-breaking curriculum addressing the identification, treatment and assistance of human trafficking victims and created a one of a kind health clinic for victims, the Human Trafficking Medical Home.
Dignity Health Physician Recruitment
Email: Click Here to Email