Neurology - Dignity Health Medical Group - Sierra Nevada (Grass Valley)
|Facility:||Dignity Health Medical Group - Sierra Nevada - Sierra College|
|Address:||280 Sierra College Dr Suite 105 & 120
Grass Valley, CA
Come for the Charm. Stay for the Lifestyle.
Dignity Health Medical Group – Sierra Nevada, is a service of service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation. We are aligned with Dignity Health, the fifth largest healthcare system in the country, and largest hospital provider in California. Our Grass Valley Group, less than 60 miles from Sacramento, is recruiting an additional Neurologist, who would develop a full scope practice.
- Join an existing Neurologist in our outpatient clinic
- Adult and geriatric patients
- 80% out-patient/20% inpatient
- Surgery referred out
- 1:4 ER and In-patient call with tele-medicine robot available for neurology consults
- Hospital is a Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Affiliated with the Dignity Health Neurological Institute
- Catchment area of 99,000 lives with 24% over 65 years or older
- Traditional employment model with:
- Competitive salary guarantee period
- Productivity and quality incentives
- Attractive benefits package (comprehensive healthcare coverage, free medical insurance, 401K, paid malpractice, CME allowance, etc.)
- Generous time off
- Top ranked schools, moderate weather, and close proximity to Sacramento, Reno, Lake Tahoe and Napa
To ensure our patients have access to a wide-ranging network of care, Dignity Health Medical Group - Sierra Nevada has built relationships with top specialists in the community, as well as in the greater Sacramento area. We are affiliated with Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital (SNMH), a Dignity Health affiliate, that is a nationally recognized and highly rated community hospital. Dignity Health is one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California.
The natural beauty of Nevada County, combined with the rich history and economic vitality of the area, provides an appealing quality of life that is highly valued by residents and visitors alike. The area combines the fun of an outdoor, mountain lifestyle with the convenience of having a major metropolitan hub just an hour away. Grass Valley, the largest city in western Nevada County, has a population of just over 13,000 people with a catchment area of 100,000 lives. Although Grass Valley and the other cities of Nevada County offer a small-town feel, the conveniences and offerings of major metropolitan areas are only a short drive away. Sacramento is 57 miles southwest, and San Francisco is about 150 miles west. Reno and the majestic Lake Tahoe are about 90 miles east. Charming historic towns offer fine dining and wine tasting, museums and art galleries, antiques, shopping and a range of cultural attractions throughout the year – from summertime’s Music in the Mountains to a Victorian Christmas. In the fall, the colors here rival those found in the eastern United States. Outstanding recreational opportunities await you and your family throughout Nevada County, including fishing, whitewater rafting, hiking, biking, boating camping, hunting, skiing, golfing, and gold panning.
Check out our video:
Dignity Health Physician Recruitment
Email: Click Here to Email