Primary Care - Dignity Health Medical Group - Sierra Nevada (Grass Valley)
|Facility:||Dignity Health Medical Group - Sierra Nevada - Sierra College|
|Address:||280 Sierra College Dr Suite 105 & 120
Grass Valley, CA
Is the hustle and bustle of suburbia and city life wearing you down? Are you ready to take care of you? Does escaping to the mountains sound like a dream come true? If you answered YES to any of these questions, we might have a solution for you! With a growing patient demand, excellent patient care, and providers' quality of work/life balance taking center stage, Dignity Health Medical Group-Sierra Nevada (Grass Valley, CA) seeks to bring a new Primary Care provider to the group who is open to the following:
- Offering excellent care to adult patients, with an emphasis on managing those who are medically complex
- Enjoying the optional use of Augmedix wearable technology-enabled documentation service
- Consulting with specialists outside our community
- Working in a group where hearts are big and teamwork rule the days
- Providing services in a community where healthcare providers are appreciated every day for their heroic work
In return, we’ll provide your employment through our medical foundation, which will include:
- Strong physician support
- A competitive income with a signing bonus
- Generous health and welfare offerings for you and your dependents
- Robust time away from work allowances
- Retirement benefits including a 100% company funded pension plan
- A beautiful and modern clinic with a full complement of staff to support you
And the icing on the cake will be living and working in California’s beautiful Sierra Nevada foothills:
- Rich in history, charm and a multitude of vibes, Grass Valley and Nevada County’s many historic buildings, museums, state parks and sites offer a wide array of ways to explore and experience the area
- Less than 90 minutes away from Lake Tahoe where you can go from a sunny beach to a snow-covered slope all in the same day
- Home to over a dozen wineries and tasting rooms
- Host to ongoing and high-quality arts and entertainment venues
- Population of 13K residents, with a service area of 100K lives
- Closest metro area is Sacramento (57 miles) with a population 500,000
- Climate of year round moderate weather, with warm summers and short winters. Ideal for hiking, cycling, fishing, camping, hunting, boating and skiing, golfing and gold panning!
Want a sneak peek? Click this link to catch a glimpse of Grass Valley and what we do at Dignity Health:
Can you get behind this? If so, let’s chat!
To ensure our patients have access to a wide-ranging network of care, Dignity Health Medical Group - Sierra Nevada has built relationships with top specialists in the community, as well as in the greater Sacramento area. We are affiliated with Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital (SNMH), a Dignity Health affiliate, that is a nationally recognized and highly rated community hospital. Dignity Health is one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California.
The natural beauty of Nevada County, combined with the rich history and economic vitality of the area, provides an appealing quality of life that is highly valued by residents and visitors alike. The area combines the fun of an outdoor, mountain lifestyle with the convenience of having a major metropolitan hub just an hour away. Grass Valley, the largest city in western Nevada County, has a population of just over 13,000 people with a catchment area of 100,000 lives. Although Grass Valley and the other cities of Nevada County offer a small-town feel, the conveniences and offerings of major metropolitan areas are only a short drive away. Sacramento is 57 miles southwest, and San Francisco is about 150 miles west. Reno and the majestic Lake Tahoe are about 90 miles east. Charming historic towns offer fine dining and wine tasting, museums and art galleries, antiques, shopping and a range of cultural attractions throughout the year – from summertime’s Music in the Mountains to a Victorian Christmas. In the fall, the colors here rival those found in the eastern United States. Outstanding recreational opportunities await you and your family throughout Nevada County, including fishing, whitewater rafting, hiking, biking, boating camping, hunting, skiing, golfing, and gold panning.
Check out our video:
Dignity Health Physician Recruitment
Email: Click Here to Email