Pulmonologists & Pulmonary Critical Care Physicians
St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking BC/BE Pulmonologists and Pulmonary Critical Care Physicians to join our-established, dedicated team of physicians providing excellent care at St. Luke’s University Health Network.
St. Luke’s physicians can enjoy a well-balanced lifestyle, focusing on their passion for practicing medicine as well as spending quality time with their families. If you are a physician interested in collaborating with an innovative health system recognized for excellence in improving patient outcomes, a rewarding journey awaits you!
- A team of dedicated, well trained Advanced Practice Providers
- Call rotation 1:4
- St. Luke’s is currently entering into the second year of our pulmonary & CC fellowship program. We are an academic and clinical fellowship with the goal of preparing Pulmonary & Critical Care physicians in state of the art, global and compassionate care of patients with various pulmonary diseases.
We have the following opportunities available:
- St. Luke's Lehighton Campus - Lehighton, PA
- St. Luke's Miners Campus – Coaldale, PA
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Work/life balance – at St. Luke’s we know that having a robust personal life is important to you! Our Pulmonary & Critical Care team uses an approach that addresses patients’ preference for continuity while making it possible for you to enjoy work/life balance and flexibility.
- Exceptional compensation package – we offer incentive bonuses & relocation assistance!
- Train, teach, and learn – in addition to patient care, you can grow your career with opportunities in research, quality improvement, strategic development and teaching students, residents and fellows.
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff- you’ll enjoy the support of a large health network and have the ability to enjoy autonomy and establish your own unique identity. Service lines are strengthened by collaboration with advanced practitioners.
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued- your contributions and ideas are valued and recognized at St. Luke’s!
- Rich benefits package- this includes malpractice insurance, health, dental, and vision insurance, CME allowance, and generous time off plans.
St. Luke's Lehighton and Miners Campuses
St. Luke's Lehighton and Miners Campuses feature advanced inpatient and outpatient services along with specialty services in the Hospital and surrounding outpatient and Urgent Care locations. Patients benefit from state of the art emergency services, surgical services, adult and older adult behavioral health, radiology & lab services and more.
Much of daily life happens outdoors, thanks to year-round temperatures which allows for time to explore seasonal sceneries, participate in outdoor focused activities including whitewater adventures, biking, hiking, skiing, and enjoying all that the historic sites have to offer. Major cities such as Philadelphia and New York are only a short drive away.
Founded in 1872, St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of more than 16,000 employees providing services at 12 hospitals and 300+ outpatient sites. With annual net revenue greater than $2 billion, the Network’s service area includes 11 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe, Schuylkill and Luzerne counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
Dedicated to advancing medical education, St. Luke’s is the preeminent teaching hospital in central-eastern Pennsylvania. In partnership with Temple University, St. Luke’s created the Lehigh Valley’s first and only regional medical school campus. It also operates the nation’s longest continuously operating School of Nursing, established in 1884, and 38 fully accredited graduate medical educational programs with 347 residents and fellows.
St. Luke’s is the only Lehigh Valley-based health care system with Medicare’s five- and four-star ratings (the highest) for quality, efficiency and patient satisfaction. St. Luke’s is both a Leapfrog Group and Healthgrades Top Hospital and a Newsweek World’s Best Hospital. In 2020, two of IBM Watson Health’s 100 Top Hospitals were St. Luke’s hospitals. St. Luke’s University Hospital has earned the 100 Top Major Teaching Hospital designation from IBM Watson Health eight times total and six years in a row. St. Luke’s has also been cited by IBM Watson Health as a 50 Top Cardiovascular Program.
Utilizing the Epic electronic medical record (EMR) system for both inpatient and outpatient services, the Network is a multi-year recipient of the Most Wired award recognizing the breadth of the SLUHN’s information technology applications such as telehealth, online scheduling and online pricing information. St. Luke’s is also recognized as one of the state’s lowest cost providers.
Set amid gentle hills and charming country sides, Lehigh Valley, PA is home to Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton, as well as dozens of small towns and picturesque boroughs, parks, trails, and waterways. Steeped in pre-Colonial, Early American, and industrial history, the region’s storied past became its uplifting present, bestowing visitors anything from crayons and craft beer to Martin Guitars and museums, covered bridges, and nationally-recognized events like Musikfest and Christkindlmarkt.
The Lehigh Valley is in close proximity to NYC, Philly, DC and the Jersey Shore. Outstanding higher education facilities include Lehigh University and Moravian College. Cost of living is low and coupled with minimal congestion; choose among a variety of charming urban, semi-urban and rural communities your family will enjoy calling home. There is easy access to outdoor activities like skiing, snowboarding, white water rafting, and zip lining. The Lehigh Valley encompasses three unique cities in one suburban area. For more information please visit www.discoverlehighvalley.com.