CRNA - Medford, Wisconsin
Aspirus Medford Hospital & Clinics is seeking a CRNA to join their busy practice located in the beautiful rural community of Medford, WI.
- Join a collaborative and experienced group of 6 CRNAs total
- Full Time, Monday-Friday 7a-3p
- Call is 1 weekday every other week
- Diverse case load including General Surgery, Ortho, Podiatry, ENT (including healthy pediatrics), OB/GYN, Urology, Imaging, and Dental
- Enjoy working closely with Surgery and Day Surgery departments to provide a great surgical experience for the patients we serve
- Position requires DEA License
- Desired Skills: Peripheral Nerve Blocks such as interscalene, supraclavicular, axillary and popliteal
- Desired experience with spinals and labor epidurals. Would be willing to train
Aspirus Medford Hospital is a 25-bed, non-profit critical access hospital that is accredited by the Joint Commission.
Aspirus Medford Hospital ranks among the TOP 100 Critical Access Hospitals in the nation as identified by iVantage Health Analytics! There are 1,300 Critical Access Hospitals in the United States. At Aspirus Medford Hospital and Clinics they take their role as a health care provider and steward, promoting health, wellness, and giving back to the communities they serve seriously.
For a 4th year in a row, Aspirus Health has been recognized as one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance. We are a system of 10 hospitals and more than 50 clinics that spans over 25,000 square miles throughout Central Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Currently, over 500 providers are located through the system and have the opportunity to affect approximately 770,000 lives.
Medford, Wisconsin is a quiet, safe small town community in north central Wisconsin with a strong light industrial base offering a reasonable cost of living. Live on a private lake 8 miles from the hospital for less than $250k! Excellent school system and only 45 minutes to Wausau and Marshfield and 2.5 hours to Minneapolis/St. Paul. For More Information, Visit http://medfordchamber.org/
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|