Interventional Cardiologist Opportunity in Greenville, NC
***Accepting Candidates from Firms for This Opportunity***
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Heart and Vascular Care, located in Greenville, North Carolina, are seeking a board eligible or board certified Interventional Cardiologist to join their established Cardiology practice. Experienced candidates are preferred.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Hospital privileges at Vidant Medical Center, 974 bed, tertiary care hospital that includes a 120-bed cardiac tower
- Growing 9 hospital healthcare system with over 100 outpatient practices
- Opportunity available due to programmatic expansion
- Established practice with 14 physicians and 8 advanced practice providers
- Inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities will include seeing patients in clinic, inpatient and ED consults, diagnostic and interventional caths, echo reading, and stress testing
- Designated time for procedures
- Large built-in referral network
- Excellent compensation and benefits package including relocation
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com
East Carolina Heart Institute
The East Carolina Heart Institute at Vidant Medical Center is eastern North Carolina’s preferred facility for cardiovascular services. The six-story, 375,000-square-foot tower houses clinical space, diagnostic services and cardiovascular operating rooms, including a hybrid operating room. It features 120 beds for patients undergoing procedures for cardiac medicine, cardiac surgery and vascular surgery.
Widely recognized as the thriving cultural, educational, economic and medical hub of eastern North Carolina, Greenville is the 10th largest city in the state with a metropolitan population of nearly 100,000. The Dickinson Avenue Arts District offers a vibrant arts, music, culinary and festival scene in the Uptown Greenville district. Greenville is also home to East Carolina University, the Brody School of Medicine, and Pitt Community College. Excellent affordability, convenient location and natural resources combined with all of the amenities of a metropolitan university town, Greenville is the perfect place to live, work and play!
- Located inland off of the North Carolina coast, Greenville is 45 miles east of interstate 95, just over an hour to Raleigh, a little over an hour to the pristine beaches of the Crystal Coast of NC
- Home to East Carolina University (ECU), a vibrant university with an annual enrollment of more than 24,000 students
- Numerous waterways and the Greenville Greenway System are perfect for boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking and camping
- Mild climate perfect for year-round outdoor activities
- Cost of living below the national average, diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities, both public and private
- Investment of more than $500 million in downtown Greenville’s revitalization bringing new restaurants, shops, businesses, and residents to the area
If you, or a colleague, is interested in learning more about Vidant Health and our current opportunities, please contact John Felton at John.Felton@vidanthealth.com or (252) 847- 3708.
It is the goal of Vidant Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position. Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings. We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law.