St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a Board-Certified Dermatologist to help expand our dermatology presence at our brand-new Center Valley Campus location.
Applicants must be:
- Team focused, highly engaged, mission driven, and passionate about serving the local community.
- Special consideration will be given to applicants with an interest in pigmented lesions, complex medical dermatology, immunologic/biologic therapies, and clinical trials.
- You will be joining our team of nine Board Certified Dermatologists (including a fellowship-trained dermatologist-dermatopathologist, two fellowship-trained Mohs surgeons and the region’s only pediatric dermatologist).
- We also have an ACGME-accredited dermatology residency with two residents per year (wintheskin.org).
- Critically, we have the full support of our health network to provide the region’s 2.6 million people with access to the most sophisticated dermatological care available; this includes brand new facilities and a full suite of energy-based devices that include the Lumenis Ultrapulse and M-22, Candela PRIMA and Gentle Max Pro, excimer laser, and Coolsculpting.
- To learn more about our Dermatology program, please visit (https://www.slhn.org/dermatology)
In joining St. Luke’s Dermatology, you will enjoy:
- Dermatology and cutaneous surgery provided exclusively by board certified dermatologists
- A culture in which innovation and academic enrichment are highly valued
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- Brand new equipment and stunning facilities
- Clinical research, quality improvement, and strategic development opportunities
- Contributing to the growth of an ACGME-approved dermatology residency program
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package including malpractice, health and dental insurance, CME allowance
- Please click here to review our Provider Recruitment Brochure.
Founded in 1872, St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of more than 16,000 employees providing services at 12 hospitals and 300+ outpatient sites. With annual net revenue greater than $2 billion, the Network’s service area includes 11 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe, Schuylkill and Luzerne counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
Dedicated to advancing medical education, St. Luke’s is the preeminent teaching hospital in central-eastern Pennsylvania. In partnership with Temple University, St. Luke’s created the Lehigh Valley’s first and only regional medical school campus. It also operates the nation’s longest continuously operating School of Nursing, established in 1884, and 38 fully accredited graduate medical educational programs with 347 residents and fellows.
St. Luke’s is the only Lehigh Valley-based health care system with Medicare’s five- and four-star ratings (the highest) for quality, efficiency and patient satisfaction. St. Luke’s is both a Leapfrog Group and Healthgrades Top Hospital and a Newsweek World’s Best Hospital. In 2020, two of IBM Watson Health’s 100 Top Hospitals were St. Luke’s hospitals. St. Luke’s University Hospital has earned the 100 Top Major Teaching Hospital designation from IBM Watson Health eight times total and six years in a row. St. Luke’s has also been cited by IBM Watson Health as a 50 Top Cardiovascular Program.
Utilizing the Epic electronic medical record (EMR) system for both inpatient and outpatient services, the Network is a multi-year recipient of the Most Wired award recognizing the breadth of the SLUHN’s information technology applications such as telehealth, online scheduling and online pricing information. St. Luke’s is also recognized as one of the state’s lowest cost providers.