Dermatologist - Dayton/Beavercreek, Ohio - $100,000 Recruitment Incentive Package
Advanced Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery, a thriving patient- centered, physician-led organization, is seeking a full time General Dermatologist to join our highly productive group in Dayton/Beavercreek, Ohio. Experience a collegial and collaborative practice environment with dedicated partners and support staff with this Turn-Key opportunity.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist
- Full Time Opportunity with Flexible Schedule
- Lucrative Base Salary + Productivity Bonus = Uncapped Earning Potential
- Opportunity to do Mohs without fellowship training
- Dedicated Certified Medical Assistants
- Full Benefits package
- Professional management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, billing, compliance, credentialing and much more.
- $100,000 Recruitment Incentive package including starting/yearly retention/relocation bonuses & more!
- Physician will travel between the Dayton and Beavercreek clinic locations
The community of Beavercreek is a suburb of Dayton located on the eastern side of the city. It is considered to be among the most desirable areas to live in the Dayton area and has been one of the fastest growing suburbs in Ohio! Our clinic is well-established in this community, so the new provider will be busy Day 1.
Interested Candidates, please submit CV to:
Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery’s mission is to deliver the highest quality patient care and experience in dermatology and aesthetic services.
As a TEAM, we share a common purpose, healthy culture, and unified goals.
We provide SERVICE EXCELLENCE through continuous improvement and innovation.
We have INTEGRITY in holding ourselves accountable to fulfill the promises we make.
We are COMMITTED to being leaders in delivering the highest quality patient care and service to achieve optimal outcomes.
We promote an environment of employee fellowship and a positive, rewarding, and ENJOYABLE workplace.