Dermatologist - Tampa, Florida
Our patient- centered, physician-led organization, Advanced Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery, is seeking a full time General Dermatologist to join a thriving Dermatology group in Tampa, Florida. Experience a collegial and collaborative practice environment with dedicated partners and support staff.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist
- Full Time Opportunity with Flexible Schedule
- Lucrative Base Salary + Productivity Bonus = Uncapped Earning Potential
- Dedicated Certified Medical Assistants
- Full Benefits package
- Opportunity to work alongside top dermatologists in the region with an established brand.
- Professional management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, billing, compliance, credentialing and much more.
- Clinic Locations-Brandon and Riverview
Located on the west coast of Florida, the Greater Tampa Bay area boasts some of Florida’s most beautiful beaches and seaside communities. With a population of over 4 million, it offers 245 days per year of sunshine, diverse cultural amenities, professional sports teams and an international airport for easy travel. The area also offers an excellent public-school system, a wide variety of private schools, and many local colleges and universities.
Interested Candidates, please submit CV to:
Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery’s mission is to deliver the highest quality patient care and experience in dermatology and aesthetic services.
As a TEAM, we share a common purpose, healthy culture, and unified goals.
We provide SERVICE EXCELLENCE through continuous improvement and innovation.
We have INTEGRITY in holding ourselves accountable to fulfill the promises we make.
We are COMMITTED to being leaders in delivering the highest quality patient care and service to achieve optimal outcomes.
We promote an environment of employee fellowship and a positive, rewarding, and ENJOYABLE workplace.