Interventional Cardiologist Clinic-Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Seeking BC or BE an interventional cardiologist for a unique opportunity to join an established cardiovascular practice with the Fond du Lac Regional Clinic, SC, a physician-owned and governed, multi-specialty group affiliated with SSM Health through a professional service agreement. Additional details:
- Join an established and growing heart and vascular practice including: 2 non-interventional cardiologists, 2 interventional cardiologists, 2 electrophysiologists, 1 cardiothoracic surgeon, and 1 vascular surgeon.
- Structural heart and complex coronary interventions including CTO interest welcome.
- Excellent quality of life practice offering a four-day work week
- STEMI receiving facility supporting two critical access hospitals in the surrounding area.
- Three interventional Cath Lab suites including one hybrid Cath Lab that contains state-of-the-art equipment along with an experienced support team.
- Call will be shared equally at 1:3, 2/5 interventional back-up call only
- Established hospitalist service in place
- Two cardiology dedicated mid-level providers who support the inpatient population
- Practice will include some outreach
- Competitive compensation and benefits package offered including sign-on payment
- Shareholder status potential after year one
Agnesian HealthCare Overview
Agnesian HealthCare is an integrated health care system comprised of eight ministries headquartered in Fond du Lac, WI. The Fond du Lac Regional Clinic is a physician-governed, multi-specialty service corporation with 105 physicians. In 2018, Agnesian HealthCare became a part of SSM Health, a Catholic, not-for-profit health system serving the comprehensive health needs of communities across the Midwest.
Fond du Lac Regional Clinic…
Fond du Lac Regional Clinic Boasts a 96% Physician Retention Rate!
The Fond du Lac Regional Clinic is a physician-governed, multi-specialty service corporation with 105 physicians, and a member of Agnesian HealthCare. The practice employs the talents of a full complement of support staff.
Don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity. We hope you will consider joining our thriving group of collegial physicians, which makes this position flexible and family friendly. Enjoy being an integral part of a smaller, family-focused community, while having the advantages of living near major metropolitan areas, including Appleton, Green Bay, Milwaukee, Madison and Chicago.
Practice quality medicine and benefit from work-life balance, while being in Wisconsin - one of the most physician-friendly states in the country! Great schools, beautiful neighborhoods and year-round recreational activities make Wisconsin a great place to live and work.
Who are we?
The mission of Agnesian HealthCare is to provide compassionate care that brings Hope, Health, & Wholeness to those we serve by honoring the sacredness and dignity of all persons at every stage of life.
Agnesian HealthCare is a multispecialty, integrated healthcare system comprised of eight ministries headquartered in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin.
Why practice with Agnesian HealthCare?
• Emphasis on high quality care.
• Outstanding physician retention rates.
• Favorable payer mix and healthy economy.
• Fully-integrated hospitals and leading-edge multispecialty clinics.
• Fun, collaborative culture.
• Family friendly physician recognition events.
• Community education and volunteer opportunities.
• Work-life balance.
• Favorable malpractice climate - Wisconsin ranked “top seven” in the nation.
• Continuing medical education dollars available.
• Substantial community benefit backing, giving over $28 million in support in 2016.
|Fond du Lac
Enjoy your life at home AND at work!