Non-Invasive Cardiologist - Portage, Wisconsin
Top 15 Health System in the US (IBM Watson) has an exceptional opening for a Non-Invasive Cardiologist in Portage, Wisconsin.
- Outpatient clinic attached to hospital, which allows for early morning inpatient consults, then outpatient clinic
- Hospitalist program in place, taking care of all inpatients
- Beautiful hospital campus with underground tunnel to state-of-the-art wellness center and exercise facility
- No call/No weekends
- Close collaboration with established Primary Care physicians
- NP/PA support available as practice grows
- Integrated practice with full team support from our prestigious group headquartered in Wausau (selected as a Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospital in the US by IBM Watson Health for the last 7 years in a row)
- Enjoy the great outdoors in a community surrounded by lakes, rivers, parks, campgrounds, and more. This natural backdrop provides activities such as fishing, hiking, hunting, skiing, etc.
- 30 minutes from Madison and 20 minutes to Wisconsin Dells, you can enjoy the great outdoors while having quick access to city life
- Exceptional work/life balance
Aspirus Cardiology Group
Aspirus Cardiology is a large, single specialty cardiology group covering central and northern Wisconsin, as well as the upper peninsula of Michigan. For 30 years the group has consistently provided state-of-the-art, patient focused cardiovascular services for the region.
Over the last 10 years, the Cardiovascular Service Line at Aspirus has received many awards including recently being selected as one of the 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals in the country by IBM Watson Health, this is the 12th time since 2001 we have received this honor. Other accolades include:
- American College of Cardiology Foundation’s NCDR ACTION Registry – GWTG Platinum Performance Achievement Award
- American Heart Association’s Mission: Lifeline® Gold
- 100 Hospitals with Great Heart Programs by Becker’s Hospital Review
- Blue Distinction Center for cardiac care by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Healthgrades America’s 50 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Surgery
- US News & World Report Top 50 Hospital for Cardiology and Heart Surgery
- American Heart Association's Mission-Lifeline® Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award
Divine Savior Healthcare's long history began in 1916 when we were created by the Sisters of the Divine Savior. The community of Portage realized that there was a medical need in their community, so they worked in conjunction with the Sisters of Divine Savior to open St. Savior's Hospital. Since then our name has changed, but our mission has remained the same. Divine Savior Healthcare is proud to offer our community a continuum of care. Our organization consists of a hospital, residential facility (Tivoli) and clinics (in Portage, Pardeeville and Oxford).
Divine Savior Healthcare is unique because we place the care of the patient, mind, body and soul as our pivotal cornerstone. We offer patients a comprehensive approach to their health care needs by providing a variety of services, including emergency services, assisted living, pediatrics and rehabilitation services. Why do we do this for our community? "Because life is extraordinary."
Our Compassionate Team
Divine Savior Healthcare is a mission and faith based organization, but at the same time we are inviting to all. Even though we have almost 800 employees, everyone knows each other and when you walk down the hall, people will say hello to you. Not only do we have excellent, highly trained providers, but we also have a very caring staff. Patients who come to Divine Savior Healthcare get to take advantage of both small town care and high technology. We do this for our community “Because life is extraordinary.”
For a 4th year in a row, Aspirus Health has been recognized as one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance. We are a system of 10 hospitals and more than 50 clinics that spans over 25,000 square miles throughout Central Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Currently, over 500 providers are located through the system and have the opportunity to affect approximately 770,000 lives.
Portage is your classic small town Wisconsin community. We offer affordable rural living with close proximity to the greater Madison area. Residents get to enjoy the great outdoors in a community surrounded by lakes, rivers, parks, campgrounds, ski hills and more. This natural backdrop provides activities such as fishing, hiking, hunting, skiing, etc. You will get to enjoy “the best of both worlds” with small town appeal without sacrificing convenience. We are located next to three major interstates and are only 30 minutes from Madison and 15 minutes from Wisconsin Dells.
We invite you to immerse yourself in a thriving city with a historic and retail district alive with activity and community events. You can take comfort in bringing your family to a family-friendly community recognized statewide for its outstanding public education system.
To learn more about Portage, please visit: Portage Area Chamber of Commerce or Portage, Wisconsin.
To learn more about our education system, please visit: Portage Community School District.
A RICH HISTORY WITH A BRIGHT FUTURE
Divine Savior Healthcare has a rich history and a positive influence in our community. We have been given a unique opportunity to provide quality care to our surrounding area by the Sisters of Divine Savior. Combining their mission with our medical expertise, we have developed a unique facility that puts the care of the patient, mind, body and soul, as the pivotal cornerstone for our success.
With determined staff and dedicated volunteers, we offer our services to you regardless of age, background or even your ability to pay. As mentioned in our mission statement, caring for life is our reason for living, and we guarantee each one of our staff members will strive to uphold that commitment to you on your journey to health.
Divine Savior remains committed to continual improvement and is proud of our rich history and even brighter future. We encourage you to explore the options below to learn some of our amazing background and core beliefs. There are few facilities as well-rounded and complete as Divine Savior Healthcare. We firmly believe that the more you learn about us, the more pleased you will be to have us as such a pivotal part of your community.