LOCUMS BC Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon Opportunity in Greenville, NC
Vidant Medical Center, located in Greenville, North Carolina is actively seeking board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeons to provide locums coverage. Surgeons with expertise in microsurgery, craniofacial surgery, or hand surgery are preferred. Surgeons who can perform bread and butter plastic surgery will be considered. Hospital privileges will be at Vidant Medical Center, a 974-bed level 1 trauma center located in Greenville, North Carolina.
All 7a-7a, 24 hr call
- Inpatient Only
- Strong OR and specialist support (trauma, neurosurgery, general surgery, etc)
- Clinic one day a week
- No ICU Duties
- Will not respond to codes
- Procedures Required:
- Complex facial trauma reconstruction, both soft tissue and skeletal (full face upper, mid face and mandible, coverage of cranial defects), both adult and pediatric
- Complex upper extremity trauma reconstruction including soft tissue (tendon, peripheral nerve, and vascular below the elbow, and burns) and skeletal, both adult and pediatric.
- Complex lower extremity soft tissue reconstruction, adult and pediatric.
- General plastic and reconstructive surgery, breast and body
- Hand surgery
- EPIC _ EHR
For more information, please contact Joyce Best at (252) 847-6044 or Joyce.Best@VidantHealth.com.