Family Medicine Physician Opportunity in Richlands, NC
ACCEPTING CANDIDATES FROM SEARCH FIRMS
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Multispecialty Clinic-Richlands, are seeking a B/E or B/C Family Medicine physician to join an expanding primary care team located in Richalnds, North Carolina.
Vidant Medical Group is a multi-specialty physician and provider group, sponsored by Vidant Health, with more than 500 providers, in over 100 practice sites, across eastern North Carolina.
Vidant Health video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXevZX4jw4Q
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Opportunity available due to expansion
- Growing 9 hospital healthcare system
- Outpatient only, Monday – Friday schedule
- On-site point of care lab testing
- Cardiology and Oncology specialist support
- NP/PA support
- System-wide EHR - EPIC
- Opportunity to build a full patient panel
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Relocation assistance provided
Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, employs more than 500 providers in more than 100 locations, offering primary and specialty care. The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Vidant Medical Center, one of 4 academic medical centers in North Carolina, is the flagship hospital for Vidant Health and serves as the teaching hospital for The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. Vidant Medical Center is a 974-bed tertiary referral center providing acute, intermediate, rehabilitation and outpatient health services to a 29-county region that is home to more than 1.4 million people. In recognition of its nursing excellence and high-quality patient care, Vidant Medical Center has been designated a Magnet® facility by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
The City of Jacksonville is the commercial hub of Onslow County and home to Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune and Marine Corps Air Station New River. Within an hour from the beaches of the Crystal Coast which is a longstanding favorite destination for fun in the sun.
- Only 45 minutes northwest of Emerald Isle, a coastal retreat along the Crystal Coast of North Carolina
- Minutes away from Topsail Island Beaches, a gorgeous chain of barrier beaches and home to a sea turtle sanctuary
- Vibrant, family friendly community with a variety of recreational activities including, water sports, hunting, fishing, hiking, kayaking, and more
- Low cost of living with a variety of housing options
- Strong public and private school options
- Ability to live in surrounding beach communities including Swansboro, Emerald Isle, Morehead City or Topsail Island
If you, or a colleague, is interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact JoAnn Barnhill at (252)847-3591 or email@example.com.
It is the goal of Vidant Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position. Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings. We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law.