Mohs Surgeon - Montgomery, Alabama - $100,000 Recruitment Package
Our thriving, patient-centered, physician-led organization, Advanced Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery, is seeking a full time Fellowship-trained Mohs Surgeon to join our highly productive group in Montgomery, Alabama. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established practice that has been serving Montgomery patients for over 50 years!
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist & Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon
- Full Time Opportunity with Flexible Schedule
- Open to doing cosmetics or general dermatology until Mohs volume builds
- $100,000 recruitment package including starting/yearly retention/relocation bonuses & more
- Lucrative Base Salary + Productivity = Uncapped Earning Potential
- Built-In Referral Base
- Fully built Mohs lab with experienced staff
- EMA Enabled Clinic
- Opportunity to work alongside top dermatologists in the region with an established brand.
- Professional management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, billing, compliance, credentialing and much more.
This Capital city is known for its recent revitalization of downtown and one of the biggest art scenes in the Southeast. It sits right on the Alabama River and is an easy drive away from both Atlanta and Birmingham. Our clinic provides everything from Cosmetics and General Dermatology services to Mohs surgery to the patients living in this community and has a great reputation doing it.
Interested Candidates, please submit CV to:
Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery’s mission is to deliver the highest quality patient care and experience in dermatology and aesthetic services.
As a TEAM, we share a common purpose, healthy culture, and unified goals.
We provide SERVICE EXCELLENCE through continuous improvement and innovation.
We have INTEGRITY in holding ourselves accountable to fulfill the promises we make.
We are COMMITTED to being leaders in delivering the highest quality patient care and service to achieve optimal outcomes.
We promote an environment of employee fellowship and a positive, rewarding, and ENJOYABLE workplace.