Family Medicine/Internal Medicine Physician Opportunity in Kenansville, NC
**Accepting candidates from search firms for this opportunity**
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Family Medicine-Kenansville are seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join a new primary care practice in Kenansville, North Carolina. Kenansville is located 55 miles north of beautiful Wilmington, NC and less than an hour from the NC coastline.
Vidant Medical Group is a multi-specialty physician and provider group, sponsored by Vidant Health, with more than 550 providers, in over 100 practice sites, across eastern North Carolina.
Vidant Health video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXevZX4jw4Q
Opportunity Highlights include:
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Modern facility with state-of-the-art equipment including full lab, x-ray, ECHO, and ultrasound
- Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant support
- 4 day work week; No Call
- Outpatient only (inpatient shifts optional)
- Practice conveniently located within a multispecialty clinic with Cardiology and Orthopedic Surgery
- System-wide integrated EMR - EPIC
- 24/7 Hospitalist service at Vidant Duplin Hospital
- New graduates and Visa candidates encouraged to apply
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com
- Is located 80 miles southeast of Raleigh with easy access to Raleigh-Durham International Airport
- Offers a cost-of-living below the national average
- Features beautiful, rural scenery and a climate perfect for year-round, outdoor activities
- Live in River Landing, a private residential golf community, situated on the southern edge of Duplin county and minutes from Vidant Duplin Hospital - enjoy golf, indoor/outdoor pools, fishing, boating and hiking
If you, or a colleague, would like to learn more about the Vidant Medical Group Primary Care opportunity in Kenansville, NC, please contact JoAnn Barnhill, Physician Recruiter, at 252.847.3591 or firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for your time and interest!
It is the goal of Vidant Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position. Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings. We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law.