NP/PA - Senior Care Shawano
ThedaCare, a Northeast Wisconsin integrated health system, seeks a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join ThedaCare and service our Skilled Nursing and Long-Term Care facilities. Experience within Long Term Care is highly preferred.
- 1.0 FTE
- Call Rotation: 1:14
- Hours: flexible schedule with start times between 7AM and 9 AM
- Work in Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facilities in the Shawano and Clintonville area.
- Provide routine, acute and discharge visits in these settings
A respectful yet challenging work environment, supportive colleagues, inviting communities, and the great feeling that comes with making a difference in other people's lives... These are just a few of the reasons to choose ThedaCare as the home for your career. We're looking for team members that are courageous, love their work, have a thirst for learning, and most important, put the patient first.
ThedaCare is a community-owned, non-profit health system consisting of seven hospitals and 30+ primary care clinics, comprising of 225 primary care providers, serving 14 counties with a population of 1,236,305 and a projected growth rate of 1.3% by the year 2023. ThedaCare is a Next Generation ACO with 900 provider affiliates. In addition, we offer services with ThedaCare At Work, ThedaCare At Home, and other healthcare services.
- Hospital Locations:
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton,147 Bed Acute Care
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah, 151 Bed Acute Care, Level II Trauma Center
- ThedaCare Medical Center-New London, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Waupaca, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Shawano, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Berlin, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Wild Rose, 25 Bed Critical Access
ThedaCare is the third largest employer in Northeast Wisconsin with about 6,800 employees.
Through our 100-year history, ThedaCare has woven itself into the very fabric of the communities we serve. For our employees, ThedaCare offers an environment that not only welcomes but also encourages innovative thinking and fresh approaches to today’s health care challenges.
We’ve improved the health of thousands of individuals. We know this because we track our quality and constantly seek to improve our care and services for the members of our communities.
ThedaCare is the first healthcare system in Wisconsin to be selected as a Mayo Clinic Care Network member.
This job posting is available in other languages besides English free of charge. Please contact the ThedaCare Employment Center to make your request at 920-830-5800 and then prompt “1”. ThedaCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ThedaCare complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
You have officially arrived "Up North" when you're in SHAWANO COUNTRY - Shawano and Menominee Counties. The beautiful surroundings and relaxed lifestyle provides a great place for all ages, especially those who enjoy the outdoors. In Shawano, there are plenty of recreational and cultural activities.
- Thanks to 134 Lakes and multiple streams and parks; you can camp, hunt, fish, boat, sail, canoe, golf, downhill/cross country ski, hike, bird watch, and raft.
- Especially popular is the large Shawano Lake, which offers boating, beaches, and swimming opportunties, as well as the beautiful Wolf River, which offers world-class canoeing, tubing, and whitewater rafting.
- Hiking/biking trails together combine nearly 100 miles, and there are 300 miles of marked snowmobile trails that connect with trails in other counties
- Nearby state-owned Navarino Wildlife area has public hunting grounds comprised of 13,000 acres.
The residents of Shawano (population 8,298; county 40,664) enjoy a low cost of living and low crime rates. Five major highways serve the area. Shawano County's economic base includes retail, government, services, and manufacturing.
Appleton International Airport located in Appleton, and Austin Straubel Airport in Green Bay offer modern facilities and convenient access to all the Midwest hubs. A few additional airport hubs in the region are Central Wisconsin Airport in Mosinee, General Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee, and Dane County Regional Airport in Madison.
Modern divided highways systems provide quick, easy access to larger metropolitan areas:
- Distance to Appleton: 44 miles
- Distance to Green Bay: 30 miles
- Distance to Milwaukee: 107 miles
- Distance to Madison: 106 miles
- Distance to Chicago, IL: 197 miles
- Distance to Minneapolis, MN: 285 miles
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|