MD/DO - Family Med - Wautoma
ThedaCare Wautoma is seeking a Physician to join their team of congenial and collaborative providers to support the community. This practice includes:
- Full Time: 32 hours (4 days a week)
- Full Scope in-patient and outpatient practice with OB
- Option to also include surgical OB practice
- Medical Call 1:13
- OB Call 1:8
- C-Section call 1:4 (currently, will be 1:5)
- On average 16 - 20 patients per day
- Teams consists of: 13 physicians, 10 APC's & 2 APC Hospitalists
ThedaCare is committed to a belief that the best place for healthcare professionals to provide care will always be the best place for consumers to receive care. As a physician-led organization with over 180 locations, we make sure the communities we serve have access to outstanding care by offering providers a work culture driven by excellence and a lifestyle immersed in inspiration.
Wautoma Clinic Providers
- Amber Trochinski, PA Physician Assistant Program: Butler University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
- Laura Baehnman, NP Master of Science in Nursing: University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Danielle Greve, NP Master of Science in Nursing:Marian University
Also share call coverage with providers at Berlin, Ripon, Markesan, Green Lake, Princeton, and Montello clinics.
Wautoma is an outdoor enthusiasts paradise! If you enjoy activities such as canoeing, kayaking, hiking, camping, skiing, sledding, snowshoeing, hunting, fishing, and snowmobiling, then look no further. Wautoma and surrounding communities are popular vacation spots that provide an abundance of beautiful scenery and relaxed living.
ThedaCare is a community-owned, non-profit health system consisting of seven hospitals and 30+ primary care clinics, comprising of 225 primary care providers, serving 14 counties with a population of 1,236,305 and a projected growth rate of 1.3% by the year 2023. ThedaCare is a Next Generation ACO with 900 provider affiliates. In addition, we offer services with ThedaCare At Work, ThedaCare At Home, and other healthcare services.
- Hospital Locations:
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton,147 Bed Acute Care
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah, 151 Bed Acute Care, Level II Trauma Center
- ThedaCare Medical Center-New London, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Waupaca, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Shawano, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Berlin, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Wild Rose, 25 Bed Critical Access
ThedaCare is the third largest employer in Northeast Wisconsin with about 6,800 employees.
Through our 100-year history, ThedaCare has woven itself into the very fabric of the communities we serve. For our employees, ThedaCare offers an environment that not only welcomes but also encourages innovative thinking and fresh approaches to today’s health care challenges.
We’ve improved the health of thousands of individuals. We know this because we track our quality and constantly seek to improve our care and services for the members of our communities.
ThedaCare is the first healthcare system in Wisconsin to be selected as a Mayo Clinic Care Network member.
This job posting is available in other languages besides English free of charge. Please contact the ThedaCare Employment Center to make your request at 920-830-5800 and then prompt “1”. ThedaCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ThedaCare complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.