PMHNP needed for hybrid outpatient/inpatient integrated primary care setting
- Non-profit, locally owned, regional network of both hospitals and clinics with primary care physicians, providers and specialists conveniently located throughout the Yakima Valley in WA!
- Primary Care and Specialists working together in the same clinics for better continuum of care and access!
- Strategic growth by adding new service lines and growing established programs!
Welcome to Astria Health, a non-profit, locally owned, regional health system consisting of inpatient hospital care and emergency services, ambulatory surgical care, and a network of primary care /walk-in care and specialty clinics located throughout the Yakima Valley in Central WA. Our goal is ensuring the long-term sustainability of valuable, yet vulnerable, rural –based healthcare delivery systems, many of which are currently threatened in today’s rapidly changing healthcare environment.
We are committed to investing in a continuum of care for the people who live and work throughout Central Washington, and that's why you'll see many of our specialists housed together with primary care providers for better access. Won't you join in our vision to build sustainable, locally-based, healthcare organizations that improve health for those we serve?
As a non-profit entity, every dollar we earn is reinvested into providing quality health care through:
- New or expanded patient care services
- Access to care
- New physician services
- New technologies
- Attracting and retaining engaged professionals who share our vision
We are growing our BHP program in the Valley and need additional Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners (PMHNP-BC) to join our fantastic team of providers.
- Understanding of community mental health, substance use services, psychiatric rehab concepts, and the recovery process is preferred.
- Experienced in evaluating, diagnosing, and treating a wide range of behavioral and mental health illnesses such as: depressive disorders, anxiety disorders, ADHD, PTSD, chronic pain, SUD.
- Working with, and sensitive to, a multicultural population in a rural setting is preferred.
- Integrated Primary Care model.
- Non-restrictive, Independent, full practice (manage your own panel with no supervision/oversight required by a physician)
- Hybrid model with a blend of outpatient and inpatient care.
- Short term inpatient behavioral unit within a licensed 63 bed community hospital (14 psych inpatient beds and 6 detox units).
- M-F clinic schedule –possible call with other PMHNPs and rounding with psychiatrist will be discussed during interview process.
- Med management.
- Student Loan Repayment site.
- Bilingual in Spanish would be a plus!
What comes to mind when you think of WA? Seattle, rain, cold and cloudy? Central WA (Yakima Valley) is quite the opposite! Bet you’ll be surprised to find:
- A growing population and thriving economy (Yakima County over 250,000 with our catchment area close to 300,000 residents)
- Over 300 days of blissful sunshine with 4 distinct mild seasons
- Beautiful region located on the sunny-side of the state great for outdoor concerts, shopping, dining, and drive-up espresso stands!
- Every outdoor activity you can think of among some of the most beautiful scenery--rolling hills, vineyards, produce stacked in bins/fruit stands/farmers markets, rivers and lakes, fishing, camping, hiking, biking, hunting, skiing, with spectacular views of Mt. Adams and Mt. Rainier while you drive up the valley!
- Calmer lifestyle-balance between work and personal life
- Growing agricultural center and one of the country's most important agricultural hubs
- World class wineries and microbreweries
- Highly rated private and public schools-some with great sports programs, music programs, and academic excellence-high graduating class/college bound. In recent years, several grads from schools in the Lower Valley of Yakima entered into Medical Schools.
- Arts/Sports/Entertainment- The Yakima Symphony, Seasons Performance Hall, concerts, sporting events/venues, museums, Yakima Capital Theatre, Warehouse Theatre Co (local performing arts), local art gallery and much more!
- Low cost of living –some of the most reasonable housing cost in the PNW
- Medical DO school (PNWU)
- Family Medicine Residency program
- Short commute and virtually no traffic!
- We are within a short 3 hour drive to the big 3--Seattle, Spokane, Portland
- Yakima and Tri-Cities (Pasco) airports
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|