Aspirus Health is seeking a collaborative Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their team in Stevens Point, Wisconsin
- Full-time. No nights, no weekend.
- No Call
- Open to a 4- or 5-day work week, flexible
- This is a standard GI clinic practice
- Provider will see approximately 14-16 patients per day
- MA and RN support in the clinic
- Ideal candidate will have diagnostic and medication management experience
- This clinic is part of a full-service campus, including a Level 3 trauma center, and is part of the larger Aspirus Health system
Benefits include: 100% malpractice coverage, excellent PTO benefits, relocation assistance, and potential for student loan repayment or signing bonus
Aspirus Stevens Point Hospital is a not-for-profit hospital committed to delivering high-quality, cost effective care to all. It is a beautiful facility with state-of-the-art equipment including an XI Da Vinci Robot. This level 3 trauma center is licensed for 99 beds, and has the following onsite services: Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Urology, Infectious Disease, Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, ENT, General Surgery, Neurology, OBGYN, Podiatry, Oncology, Inpatient Psychiatry, Wound Care, Hospitalist, Anesthesia, Radiology, and Emergency Medicine. This facility has been named a top 20 Rural Community Hospital by National Rural Health Association
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.