Hospitalist Opportunity in Potosi, Missouri
Rural Physicians Group (RPG) is a mission-driven hospitalist group that provides a solution to the healthcare crisis facing rural communities across the United States – and we want you to join us.
- 25 Total Beds, Critical Access Designation
- 0 ICU Beds
- Average Daily Census of 12
- EMR: CPSI with Dragon Dictation
Compensation & Benefits
- Consistent Schedule: 24-hour shifts with the opportunity to do up to 14 day blocks (work 7 on 7 off blocks, 7 day block, 10 day block, etc.)
- Choose between 3 compensation models including wRVU
- Comfortable on-site accommodation
- Medmal & Tail
- Board certified in family or internal medicine
- Active state licensure or ability to obtain
- Procedures preferred (24/7ED and resp. therapists available at location)
- Clean malpractice and disciplinary history
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior experience preferred
- Just over an hour outside of Saint Louis
- Community is a mix of Farming, Industry, Business
- Hospital is very engaged and interested in providing the highest quality of care to the community
*Locations of programs include: AZ, CA, CO, ID, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, NV, OR, TX, WA, WI, WV, WY
Rural Physicians Group is an expansive physician network of rural-focused hospitalists, surgicalists and APPs that are passionate about helping rural hospitals meet the needs of the communities they serve. We offer a true, permanent solution to the crisis facing more than 1,300 rural hospitals across the United States, and we are actively growing our network of exceptional providers to help us achieve this mission.
By working with Rural Physicians Group, our hospital partners receive full-time, dedicated providers on site, filling a critical void in care coverage and allowing for better patient outcomes. Better outcomes lead to expanded inpatient services. Expanded inpatient services revitalize the hospital. And a revitalized hospital improves the entire community. This is the way rural medicine should be. An extraordinary solution to a very complex problem.