Hospitalist Opportunity in Worland, Wyoming
Rural Physicians Group (RPG) is seeking a Hospitalist in Rural Worland, WY to provide care while making a positive impact in the rural communities we serve! This critical care hospital is located in the Big Horn Basin of northwestern, WY and has easy access to the Big Horn Mountains.
- 25 bed Critical Care Hospital
- 24/7 Anesthesia on site
- Avg. Daily Census of 8
- arterial lines and vent management experience
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Daily stipend + patient reimbursements
- bonus opportunities
- Contractor (1099) Status - enjoy tax benefits of owning your own business!
- Convenient billing submitted on your behalf - keep what you earn
- Malpractice Insurance provided by RGG
- Clinical Autonomy, Teamwork, Additional Income, Stability, & More!
SCHEDULE & ACCOMODATIONS
- Consistent schedule: 7 on/ 7 off block, 10 day or 14 day day stretch per month
- Dedicated private quarters/call-room
- Board certified or eligible
- Active state license (or ability to obtain)
- Clean malpractice and disciplinary history
- Prior experience, IM or FP preferred
- Proficient in arterial lines and vent management
- COVID and ACLS Vaccine Required
Rural Physicians Group is an expansive physician network of rural-focused hospitalists, surgicalists and APPs that are passionate about helping rural hospitals meet the needs of the communities they serve. We offer a true, permanent solution to the crisis facing more than 1,300 rural hospitals across the United States, and we are actively growing our network of exceptional providers to help us achieve this mission.
By working with Rural Physicians Group, our hospital partners receive full-time, dedicated providers on site, filling a critical void in care coverage and allowing for better patient outcomes. Better outcomes lead to expanded inpatient services. Expanded inpatient services revitalize the hospital. And a revitalized hospital improves the entire community. This is the way rural medicine should be. An extraordinary solution to a very complex problem.
Washakie Medical Center is a part of Banner Health serving the residents of the Big Horn Basin since 1949. This hospital provides the highest level of patient care with the friendliness and compassion you expect from a small-town hospital with the latest innovations, evidence-based care and technology. Named a top 100 critical access hospitals in the country!