Hospitalist Opportunity in Mishawaka, Indiana
Rural Physicians Group (RPG) is seeking a Hospitalist with a IM or FP background to provide care at the top of their license while making a positive impact in the rural communities we serve! The hospitalist will provide 25 hour care with a minimum of 5-7 consecutive shifts in an effort to provide continuity of care and consistency at this RPG partner hospital:
- 29 bed Inpatient/Outpatient Surgical Hospital
- Types of Admissions: Post Op Surgical Cases of General Surgery, Ortho, Neuro, Vascular, Urology, Bariatric, Ophthalmology, & Pain Mgmt..
- No ED or ICU (5 Surgical Suites M-F)
- Average Daily Census: 6
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- $1,400 per day stipend,
- PRIME $100 bonus for working 10+ shifts per month + $3,000 quarterly prime bonus
- Convenient billing submitted on your behalf - hospitalists keep reimbursements plus daily stipend-keep what you earn!
- Contractor (1099) Status - enjoy tax benefits of owning your own business!
- Malpractice Insurance provided by RGG
- Clinical Autonomy, Teamwork, Additional Income, Stability, & More!
SCHEDULE, & ACCOMODATIONS
- 24 hour coverage for a minimum 5-7 consecutive day shifts
- on-site, private, luxury call room in quiet area
- Gourmet Meals provided by award winning executive chef to staff
- Schedule flexibility: hospitalists submit their chosen availability and receive their schedule in advance with PT and FT opportunities
- Gym membership provided
- Board certified
- Active state license (or ability to obtain)
- Ability to perform at top of license
- Clean malpractice and disciplinary history
- Prior experience, IM or FP preferred
- Proficient with intubations, central lines, and vent management
Rural Physicians Group is an expansive physician network of rural-focused hospitalists, surgicalists and APPs that are passionate about helping rural hospitals meet the needs of the communities they serve. We offer a true, permanent solution to the crisis facing more than 1,300 rural hospitals across the United States, and we are actively growing our network of exceptional providers to help us achieve this mission.
By working with Rural Physicians Group, our hospital partners receive full-time, dedicated providers on site, filling a critical void in care coverage and allowing for better patient outcomes. Better outcomes lead to expanded inpatient services. Expanded inpatient services revitalize the hospital. And a revitalized hospital improves the entire community. This is the way rural medicine should be. An extraordinary solution to a very complex problem.
Unity Physicians Hospital is located in Mishawaka and located on the St. Joseph River and is the principal city of South Bend. It is a Inpatient/Outpatient Surgical Hospital with five surgical suites operating M-F. The facility prides itself on ranking #1 as the most recommended hospital in Michiana and being known by the community as the "premier surgical hospital".
Local Attractions and Airports: It is located 30-minutes from South Bend Regional Airport, 2 hours from Fort Wayne International Airport and 1.5 hrs. for Louisville Kentucky Airport. When visiting the area, visitors enjoy The Riverwalk, Central Park, University Park Mall, Battell Park, Blueberry Ranch, Merrifield Ice Rink, the Summer Outdoor Concert Series, and Multiple restaurants/shopping areas nearby