NP/PA - Cardiovascular - Appleton
ThedaCare is seeking a Cardiovascular NP/PA to work with our team located at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton.
- Position will cover TCA/TCN and rotated to all Critical Care Access hospitals as needed for outreach.
- Variety of hospital and clinic exposure/experience.
- Strong support systems from peers/providers/leadership.
- APC and provider pairing.
- Weekends are rounding only versus on call.
- Full Time, 5 days a week with a weekend rotation every 3rd or 4th weekend
- Weekend rounding from 8 a.m. – Noon
- 14-16 bed ICU
- Average patient census: 10-12 patients
- Supported by 6 physicians and 6 APC’s, 1 PA and 5 NP’s, CV Service Line Director, managers, RN’s, MA’s and Cardiologists.
Can only accept experienced NP's/PA's
- Medical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Surgical Oncology
- Full-Service Diagnostic Imaging
- Genetic Counseling
- Palliative Care
- Integrative Medicine
- Behavioral Health
- Cancer Navigation
The Fox Cities of Wisconsin includes 19 communities along the Fox River in East Central Wisconsin, including Appleton, Neenah, Menasha, Kimberly and a number of additional villages and townships. This area balances the charm, safety, and convenience of small town life with the diversity and vitality of a metropolitan area. Known for its notable school systems and colleges, the Fox Cities also offers an attractive lineup of retail destinations, including the Fox River Mall and downtown boutiques. As a community where live music, art and creativity thrive, the Fox Cities offers vibrant cultural venues and a year-round calendar of exciting events including Mile of Music, Octoberfest, marathons, Art on the Town, and Farmer’s Market.
Appleton International Airport located in Appleton, and Austin Straubel Airport in Green Bay offer modern facilities and convenient access to all the Midwest hubs. A few additional airport hubs in the region are Central Wisconsin Airport in Mosinee, General Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee, and Dane County Regional Airport in Madison.
Modern, interstate highway systems provide quick, easy access to larger metropolitan areas:
- Distance to Green Bay: 30 miles
- Distance to Milwaukee: 104 miles
- Distance to Madison: 105 miles
- Distance to Chicago, IL: 194 miles
- Distance to Minneapolis, MN: 285 miles
ThedaCare is a community-owned, non-profit health system consisting of seven hospitals and 30+ primary care clinics, comprising of 225 primary care providers, serving 14 counties with a population of 1,236,305 and a projected growth rate of 1.3% by the year 2023. ThedaCare is a Next Generation ACO with 900 provider affiliates. In addition, we offer services with ThedaCare At Work, ThedaCare At Home, and other healthcare services.
- Hospital Locations:
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton,147 Bed Acute Care
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah, 151 Bed Acute Care, Level II Trauma Center
- ThedaCare Medical Center-New London, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Waupaca, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Shawano, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Berlin, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Wild Rose, 25 Bed Critical Access
ThedaCare is the third largest employer in Northeast Wisconsin with about 6,800 employees.
Through our 100-year history, ThedaCare has woven itself into the very fabric of the communities we serve. For our employees, ThedaCare offers an environment that not only welcomes but also encourages innovative thinking and fresh approaches to today’s health care challenges.
We’ve improved the health of thousands of individuals. We know this because we track our quality and constantly seek to improve our care and services for the members of our communities.
ThedaCare is the first healthcare system in Wisconsin to be selected as a Mayo Clinic Care Network member.
This job posting is available in other languages besides English free of charge. Please contact the ThedaCare Employment Center to make your request at 920-830-5800 and then prompt “1”. ThedaCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ThedaCare complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
- Appleton Area School District
- Appleton Catholic Education System
- Appleton Ranked 24th Best Place to Live - Money Magazine Top 50
- The Building for Kids Children's Museum
- Catalpa Health
- City of Appleton
- City of Neenah
- Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce
- Fox Cities-Greater Appleton
- Fox Cities Performing Arts Center
- Fox Valley Lutheran High School
- Greenville Elementary School
- Hortonville Area School District
- Kimberly Area School District
- Menasha School District
- New North
- Neenah School District
- Twin City Catholic Education
- YMCA of the Fox Cities
- Appleton International Airport
- Austin Straubel Airport - Green Bay, WI
- Central Wisconsin Airport
- Dane County Regional Airport
- General Mitchell International Airport
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|