Hospitalist Opportunity in Winfield, Kansas
Rural Physicians Group is seeking a 24/7 Hospitalist in a Rural Setting for William Newton is a 25 bed Critical Access Hospital located in Winfield KS, less that an hour southwest of Wichita
- surgical and swing beds
- procedures required-have the ability to work at the top of your license! (intubation performed within 12-24 months)
- busy site with 25 beds and 4 ICU beds
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Earn a stipend plus patient reimbursements
- Additional bonus/comp for working 10 plus shifts in a month!
- Contractor (1099) Status - enjoy tax benefits of owning your own business!
- Convenient billing submitted on your behalf - keep what you earn
- Malpractice Insurance provided by RGG
- Clinical Autonomy, Teamwork, Additional Income, Stability, & More!
SCHEDULE & ACCOMODATIONS
- Consistent placement -plan your schedule 90 days out
- In an effort to provide continuity of care and consistency with the hospitals we partner with, we require a minimum of 7 day stretch per month (you may work more and receive prime bonus!)
- Dedicated private quarters/call-room and
- Board certified/eligible
- Active state license (or ability to obtain)
- Ability to perform at top of license
- Clean malpractice and disciplinary history
- Prior experience, IM or FP preferred
- Proficient with intubations, central lines, and vent management
- COVID and ACLS Vaccine Required
William Newton is a 25 bed Critical Access Hospital located in Rural Winfield KS, less that an hour southwest of Wichita. A Level 4 Trauma Level Hospital with 25 beds, 4 ICU beds, and a average daily census of 12.
ural Physicians Group is an expansive physician network of rural-focused hospitalists, surgicalists and APPs that are passionate about helping rural hospitals meet the needs of the communities they serve. We offer a true, permanent solution to the crisis facing more than 1,300 rural hospitals across the United States, and we are actively growing our network of exceptional providers to help us achieve this mission.
By working with Rural Physicians Group, our hospital partners receive full-time, dedicated providers on site, filling a critical void in care coverage and allowing for better patient outcomes. Better outcomes lead to expanded inpatient services. Expanded inpatient services revitalize the hospital. And a revitalized hospital improves the entire community. This is the way rural medicine should be. An extraordinary solution to a very complex problem.