NP/PA Family Medicine - New London
Are you seeking a Primary Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant opportunity that gives you the ability to practice in a thriving Family Practice setting with a supportive team?
ThedaCare New London may be the location and practice you have been seeking! We are in need of Family Medicine Advanced Practice Clinicians to join our team to provide the highest quality of care to each patient we see.
- Full time (4 days/week) w/ 36 patient contact hours
- 1.0 FTE
- Seeking experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant but would consider new graduates.
- 1:14 Call Rotation, including weekdays and weekends.
- Up to 20-22 patients per day. Visits would be primarily in person with some virtual care visits.
- May have to flex to cover Manawa or Weyauwega locations as needed.
ThedaCare Physicians - New London is a 25,000 square feet, state-of-the art facility, completed in 2003 and expanded in 2009. It is connected to ThedaCare Medical Center-New London. This $18.5 million Medical Office building houses the ThedaCare Physicians primary care/surgical practice on the first floor and a specialty clinic on the second floor. Visiting specialties include: orthopedics, urology, neurosurgery, ENT, podiatry, vascular surgery, pulmonary, gastroenterology, oncology, ophthalmology, cardiology, gynecology, neurology, pain management, as well as 24 hour physician staffed ER. The second floor also includes a new 14,000 square foot surgical suite, which opened in the summer of 2009.
ThedaCare Medical Center-New London, which has been in operation since 1928, is a 25-bed critical access hospital serving New London and nearby communities in Outagamie and Waupaca counties. The hospital remodeled it's Medical/Surgical nursing unit and finished in 1995, a $1.25 million dollar project to relocate and update the birth center from the fourth floor of the hospital to the second floor has also been completed. The hospital also offers general medical and surgical care, a 24-hour Emergency Department, Occupational Health, Rehabilitation Services, and Swingbed/Transitional Care. There are 20 active staff physicians, and more than 50 sub-specialty physician consultants who practice at the hospital, who are supported by a staff of more than 250 healthcare professionals.
All of this is evidence of ThedaCare's commitment to provide world class care and be the healthcare employer of choice in the region. ThedaCare Medical Center-New London is also committed to state of the art technology including computerized medical records and diagnostic imaging.
On-Site Lab & X-ray
- Donn Fuhrmann, MD Medical School: University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, WI Residency: St. Luke's Hospital, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Timothy Houlihan, MD Medical School: Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin Residency: UW Health, Appleton, Wisconsin
- Renae Schuler, MD Medical School: Loyola University of Chicago-Stritch School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois Residency: MacNeal Family Practice, Berwyn, Illinois
- Kimberly Brown, NP University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, Oshkosh, WI
- Jay Rust, PA Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Felix Odathil, MD Medical School: American University of Antigua, New York, NY Residency: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR
- Heather Lutz, NP Chamberlain College of Nursing, Addison, IL
- Jennifer Schaffer, NP Marian University
- Emily Dodge, NP University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, Oshkosh, WI
- Kimberly Weise, PA Rocky Mountain College, Billings, MT
- Ryan Chadek, NP Marian University
- Kathryn Hanson, NP University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, Oshkosh, WI
- Tina Bettin, NP University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, Oshkosh, WI and University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
ThedaCare is a community-owned, non-profit health system consisting of seven hospitals and 30+ primary care clinics, comprising of 225 primary care providers, serving 14 counties with a population of 1,236,305 and a projected growth rate of 1.3% by the year 2023. ThedaCare is a Next Generation ACO with 900 provider affiliates. In addition, we offer services with ThedaCare At Work, ThedaCare At Home, and other healthcare services.
- Hospital Locations:
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton,147 Bed Acute Care, Level III Trauma Center
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah, 151 Bed Acute Care, Level II Trauma Center
- ThedaCare Medical Center-New London, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Waupaca, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Shawano, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Berlin, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Wild Rose, 25 Bed Critical Access
ThedaCare is the third largest employer in Northeast Wisconsin with about 6,800 employees.
Through our 100-year history, ThedaCare has woven itself into the very fabric of the communities we serve. For our employees, ThedaCare offers an environment that not only welcomes but also encourages innovative thinking and fresh approaches to today’s health care challenges.
We’re on a mission to improve the health and well-being of the communities we serve, empowering individuals to live their best lives. As one of the leading nonprofit providers in Northeast and Central Wisconsin, ThedaCare is dedicated to compassionate, effective care for everyone. Our team of skilled experts is committed to supporting our local community through innovative care techniques, educational resources, clinical research and a patient-first approach.
This job posting is available in other languages besides English free of charge. Please contact the ThedaCare Employment Center to make your request at 920-830-5800 and then prompt “1”. ThedaCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ThedaCare complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
New London, a community of 7,200, is located in Northeastern Wisconsin, a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts and city dwellers alike. The community is located in Waupaca County, which has a population of nearly 52,000. New London is a friendly, caring, and progressive community with tree lined streets, well-kept homes, and thriving businesses.
New London offers so much for outdoor enthusiasts. The community is surrounded by a year-round scenic paradise for boating, canoeing, rafting, tubing, hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, snowmobiling, and hunting. There are two rivers within the city limits, as well as 900 acres of parks, trails and recreational facilities in the city and surrounding areas. Especially popular is the beautiful Wolf River, which offers world-class canoeing, tubing, and whitewater rafting.
New London is a solid community with a rich history and a strong industrial base that has kept median incomes on the rise. The stable government is backed by a skilled staff of professional administrators, who have annually reduced the tax rate and created opportunities for new business and manufacturers. New London offers the best of small town life and the variety of the big cities.
Waupaca County is well known as a great place to vacation during the summer. However, the world has been slow to discover that spending time here during the other three seasons can be just as enjoyable. There are over 200 lakes, 75 rivers and 35 trout streams for the outdoor enthusiast. Other activities include hiking, biking, hunting, golf, specialty shopping, performing arts, and more.
Appleton International Airport located in Appleton, and Austin Straubel Airport in Green Bay offer modern facilities and convenient access to all the Midwest hubs. A few additional airport hubs in the region are Central Wisconsin Airport in Mosinee, General Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee, and Dane County Regional Airport in Madison.
Modern divided highways systems provide quick, easy access to larger metropolitan areas:
- Distance to Appleton: 25 miles
- Distance to Green Bay: 40 miles
- Distance to Milwaukee: 115 miles
- Distance to Madison: 115 miles
- Distance to Chicago, IL: 200 miles
- Distance to Minneapolis, MN: 250 miles
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|