Gastroenterology: Flexible Schedule, Limited Call
Blanchard Valley Health System has a hospital-employed gastroenterology opportunity in Findlay, NW Ohio.
- Seeking general bread and butter gastroenterologist
- Growing regional, hospital-employed practice on BVH main campus
- Hospital employment, Cerner EMR
- 2-3 surgery days per week, maximum 1:4 call
- 20+ hours per week in procedures, remainder clinic and hospital consults
- Join existing advanced fellowship trained team of hepatologist, IBD specialist, interventional endoscopy
- 2 experienced acute care-trained NPs round and work up patients, full support staff
- Base compensation, plus productivity, signing and quality bonuses
- (5) weeks of vacation, loan assistance, CME annual allowance, relocation
- Malpractice insurance, medical and life insurance
- 403 (b) Tax Deferred Annuity with 4% Employer match
Blanchard Valley Health System
- Mayo Clinic Care Network Member
- Nonprofit, independent community hospital with A+ Moody rating in NW Ohio
- Findlay Hospital: 150 bed, 16-bed ICU and 18-bed CCU, Level III Trauma Center, Level III ODH Heart Care Center
- Bluffton Hospital: 25-bed, specialty clinics, 24-hour ED, diagnostic services, outpatient surgery/procedures
- Robotics Center of Excellence, (4) da Vinci surgical robots
- Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval® and American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Heart-Check for Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers
Other BVHS Specialties
Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgery, Cardiology, ENT, Allergy & Immunology, Orthopedic Surgery, Palliative Care and Hospice, General Surgery, Nephrology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Pulmonary Critical Care, Pain Management, Psychiatry, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Urology
"100 Top Hospitals" 6-time recipient IBM Watson Health
"100 Great Community Hospitals" 2019 ,Becker's Hospital Review ,
"#1 Micropolitan, 6 consecutive years" Site Selection Magazine
"Best Small City in NW Ohio" WalletHub
"Best Hometown in Northwest Ohio" Ohio Magazine
"No. 2 in U.S. for Dining" Nielson’s Restaurant Index
"Top 10 Best Places to Live in Ohio" Movoto Real Estate
Work: Many global companies such as Marathon Petroleum Corporation and Cooper Tire are headquartered in Findlay, as well as major distribution centers. The Hancock County region is also an international business center with Japanese, German, Canadian, Brazilian, Irish and English enterprises.
Live: Downtown Findlay is a blend of beautiful, historical structures bustling with retail shops, restaurants, activities and businesses. The Findlay area offers year-round recreation and cultural activities, unique cuisine and a wide range of attractions. The Marathon Center for the Performing Arts (MCPA) provides a hub for the performing and visual arts.
Learn: Findlay is home to the University of Findlay, Owens Community College and ,Winebrenner Theological Seminary. Findlay High School is a comprehensive high school with an enrollment of over 1,600 students in grades 9-12. Findlay's middle school students attend one of three middle schools: Donnell, Central or Glenwood. There are four intermediate buildings, four primary buildings, and one K-5 building within the school system.
Blanchard Valley Health System (BVHS) is a non-profit, integrated regional health system based in Findlay, Northwest Ohio. We are rooted in the community and growing to meet area needs. We serve an eight-county radius and employ more than 3,000 associates.
Our Mission: Caring for a lifetime.
Our Vision: Extraordinary people. Exceptional care.
Our Values: Integrity, Compassion, ,Skill, Collaboration, Innovation and Humor.