Academic Family Medicine Opportunity in Greenville, NC (Firetower)
NOT ACCEPTING CANDIDATES FROM SEARCH FIRMS FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
The Department of Family Medicine, East Carolina University (ECU) is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join 5 physicians and 3 APP’s at the Firetower Tower Medical Office in Greenville, NC. Greenville is located 80 miles east of Raleigh, NC and 80 miles northwest of beautiful Atlantic Beach, NC.
Opportunity Highlights include:
- Established family medicine clinic located off ECU’s main campus that is designed for convenient and comprehensive medical care for all ages
- Outpatient primary care only
- Excellent provider longevity and mentorship within the clinic
- Dedicated MA support and 4 RN’s within the practice
- On-site behavioral health counselor
- System-wide integrated EMR – EPIC
- Teaching opportunities with medical students of all levels
- Phone call responsibilities will be assigned for regular schedule and designated holidays on a rotating basis
- Fixed term position available at the Assistant Professor level or higher
- The Firetower Medical Office is a division of the Brody School of Medicine Family Medicine Department
The School of Medicine provides accredited education programs for medical students, residents and fellows, doctoral students in the basic medical sciences, and practicing physicians. The hallmarks of these programs are close-faculty student interaction, experiential learning, and development of students’ ability to continue learning even after they leave the formal educational setting. Our education programs are consistent with our missions of enhancing generalist training and offering opportunities in medicine to minority and disadvantaged students.
Widely recognized as the thriving cultural, educational, economic and medical hub of eastern North Carolina, Greenville is the 10th largest city in the state with a metropolitan population of nearly 100,000. The Dickinson Avenue Arts District offers a vibrant arts, music, culinary and festival scene in the Uptown Greenville district. Greenville is also home to East Carolina University, the Brody School of Medicine, and Pitt Community College. Excellent affordability, convenient location and natural resources combined with all of the amenities of a metropolitan university town, Greenville is the perfect place to live, work and play!
- Located inland off of the North Carolina coast, Greenville is 45 miles east of interstate 95, just over an hour to Raleigh, a little over an hour to the pristine beaches of the Crystal Coast of NC
- Home to East Carolina University (ECU), a vibrant university with an annual enrollment of more than 24,000 students
- Numerous waterways and the Greenville Greenway System are perfect for boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking and camping
- Mild climate perfect for year-round outdoor activities
- Cost of living below the national average, diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities, both public and private
- Investment of more than $500 million in downtown Greenville’s revitalization bringing new restaurants, shops, businesses, and residents to the area
North Carolina has many draws to include vast state parks, professional sports teams (NBA, NFL and NHL), pristine beaches, high ranking public colleges/universities and diverse arts and cultural offerings - making the area an attractive location to live, practice medicine and vacation.
If you, or a colleague, is interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact JoAnn Barnhill at (252)847-3591 or email@example.com.