Full-time Primary Care Internal Medicine
- Outpatient only and traditional in and outpatient opportunities
- Excellent "phone only" call rotations
- Mentorship availability
- Employed position with St. Luke's Medical Group
- Ability to quickly build successful practice at busy, established offices
- Full benefits including; health, dental and vision insurance, life & disability insurance, retirement plans, vacation and CME allowance
- Loan forgiveness
- On and off hospital campus options
Interested applicants should forward a letter of interest and CV to Monica Krey at Monica.Krey@stlukes-stl.com
St. Luke’s Hospital, is a regional healthcare provider committed to improving the quality of life for patients and the community. The 493-bed, not-for-profit hospital offers care in more than 60 specialty areas and serves the region from more than 26 locations across the greater St. Louis area.
ST. LUKE’S MEDICAL GROUP (SLMG) is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital and employs 133 primary care and specialists physicians in addition to twenty-five nurse practitioners/physician assistants. Patients are served at over 45 practice sites in St. Louis and St. Charles Counties. These physicians represent 26 different specialties with over 26,000 monthly patient visits. The physicians participate in most insurance plans including some value based arrangements.
St. Luke's Hospital is located in Chesterfield, Missouri, just west of St. Louis. Known as a wonderful place to raise a family with attractive neighborhoods, excellent schools and a variety of amenities.