Gastroenterologist -- benefit from an established practice with generous compensation!
General gastroenterologist, who is board-certified or board-eligible, to join the Fond du Lac Regional Clinic in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin.
- Join an established practice of three gastroenterologists and three collaborating nurse practitioners at the Fond du Lac location.
- A hospitalist program is available at all three hospitals within the system.
- Work a four-day work week with additional hours available as desired.
- Part of a multi-specialty group practice.
- Joint Commission accredited, dedicated endoscopy laboratory on-site.
- The hospital based lab supports multiple specialty procedures, including ERCP, radiofrequency ablation, BRAVO pH testing, esophageal manometry, capsule endoscopy and hydrogen breath testing for bacterial overgrowth and lactose intolerance.
- No travel required.
The Fond du Lac Regional Clinic offers a competitive compensation model along with comprehensive benefits to include:
• Generous compensation, plus production and signing bonus
• Excellent retirement plan
• Moving expenses paid
• 30 working days of vacation/CME
• Malpractice insurance
• Group family health, dental insurance, group life & disability insurance
• Deferred compensation plan
• Profit sharing/retirement
• Hospital dues/journal allowance
• AMA/State/County Society dues
Fond du Lac Regional Clinic…
Fond du Lac Regional Clinic Boasts a 96% Physician Retention Rate!
The Fond du Lac Regional Clinic is a physician-governed, multi-specialty service corporation with 105 physicians, and a member of Agnesian HealthCare. The practice employs the talents of a full complement of support staff.
Don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity. We hope you will consider joining our thriving group of collegial physicians, which makes this position flexible and family friendly. Enjoy being an integral part of a smaller, family-focused community, while having the advantages of living near major metropolitan areas, including Appleton, Green Bay, Milwaukee, Madison and Chicago.
Practice quality medicine and benefit from work-life balance, while being in Wisconsin - one of the most physician-friendly states in the country! Great schools, beautiful neighborhoods and year-round recreational activities make Wisconsin a great place to live and work.
Who are we?
The mission of Agnesian HealthCare is to provide compassionate care that brings Hope, Health, & Wholeness to those we serve by honoring the sacredness and dignity of all persons at every stage of life.
Agnesian HealthCare is a multispecialty, integrated healthcare system comprised of eight ministries headquartered in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin.
Why practice with Agnesian HealthCare?
• Emphasis on high quality care.
• Outstanding physician retention rates.
• Favorable payer mix and healthy economy.
• Fully-integrated hospitals and leading-edge multispecialty clinics.
• Fun, collaborative culture.
• Family friendly physician recognition events.
• Community education and volunteer opportunities.
• Work-life balance.
• Favorable malpractice climate - Wisconsin ranked “top seven” in the nation.
• Continuing medical education dollars available.
• Substantial community benefit backing, giving over $28 million in support in 2016.
|Fond du Lac
Enjoy your life at home AND at work!