$660k GI Opportunity- Amazing Weather, Wine and Waterfalls
CHI Mercy Medical Center has a thriving multi-specialty physician group, Centennial Medical Group (CMG), located in Roseburg, OR. We are seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join our team to meet increasing patient demand.
Centennial Gastroenterology is growing the practice to a team of 5 physicians and one APP provider, who work to serve over 100k population throughout Douglas County. Applicants can expect a guaranteed base salary and excellent quality of life with very low ED and inpatient call volume.
Work at a Top 100 Rural Healthcare Facility! Be a part of a mission-driven and leading-edge medical organization providing comprehensive care to patients throughout Southern Oregon.
Offering $660k + incentives!
This Position Offers:
- Balanced schedule with ample procedure time. Low ED and inpatient call volume
- Established clinic with high efficiency and experienced support staff
- Outstanding Benefit Package including a sign-on bonus and relocation
- A robust referral network of 130+ primary care physicians with no local competitors. You will have the ability to build a thriving practice with support of your colleagues and administration
- Strong emphasis on organizational culture, diversity and inclusion
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient care
- Experienced physicians and new graduates are encouraged to apply
- Leadership opportunities available
- J1 Waiver and all immigration applicants welcome
- Advanced endoscopy skills such as ERCP or EUS are welcomed but not necessary
- Scenic beauty: Located in the Umpqua Valley, Roseburg is surrounded by breathtaking forests, rivers, and mountains. The region is known for its stunning natural beauty and offers plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation.
- Quality healthcare: The region is home to a number of quality healthcare facilities, CHI Mercy, Veterans hospital and several clinics.
- Strong community: The people of Roseburg are known for their friendly and welcoming nature, making it a great place to build a sense of community.
- Low crime rate: Roseburg has a relatively low crime rate compared to other parts of the country, making it a safe place to live and raise a family.
- Affordable living: Roseburg has a lower cost of living compared to many other parts of the country, making it an attractive place to live for those on a budget.
- Quality education: Roseburg is home to a number of quality schools, including the University of Oregon, which is located just a short drive away.
- Cultural events: The region has a thriving arts and culture scene, with a number of annual events and festivals to enjoy.
- Growing economy: The region has a diverse economy with a number of industries, including healthcare, education, and manufacturing.
Nearby Metro Areas & Attractions:
- Eugene, OR–1 Hr.
- Medford, OR–1.5 Hr.
- Portland, OR–3 Hr.
- Bend, OR–3 Hr.
- Crater Lake National Park–2 Hr.
- Coastal Communities–1 to 4 Hr.
- Ski Resorts–2 to 3 Hr.
Community Quick Facts:
- City Population: 23,200
- County Population (Catchment Area): 111,200
- Real Estate Average Listing Price: $355k
- County Median Age: 47.1
CHI Mercy Health’s Hospital located in Roseburg, Oregon, is a sophisticated 174-bed medical center offering patients throughout the region local access to highly trained medical professionals, advanced technologies and a wide range of preventive, diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitative services. More than 1,400 talented and dedicated employees and 100 compassionate volunteers work throughout CHI Mercy Health. It is their commitment that has helped Mercy be recognized as a 2022 Top 100 Rural Hospital. At CommonSpirit Health, we make the healing presence of God known in our world by improving the health of the people we serve, especially those who are vulnerable, while we advance social justice for all.
Mercy Medical Center is a wholly owned subsidiary of Catholic Health Initiatives ("CHI"). Through the investment of CHI, patients in Douglas County and the surrounding region have access to a wide variety of high quality services not typically found in a rural community of our size. CHI combined with Dignity Health to form CommonSpirit as a single ministry in early 2019.
See more about our community and organization at https://chimercyjobs.com/.
Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) is a part of CommonSpirit Health™, a nonprofit, Catholic health system committed to building healthier communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen—both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
CommonSpirit was created by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health as a single ministry in early 2019.
Our commitment to serve the common good is delivered through the dedicated work of thousands of physicians, advanced practice clinicians, nurses, and staff; through clinical excellence delivered across a system of 137 hospitals and more than 1,000 care centers serving 21 states; and through more than $4 billion annually in charity care, community benefits, and government program services.
With a large geographic footprint representing diverse populations across the U.S. and a mission to serve the most vulnerable, CommonSpirit is a leader in advancing the shift from sick care to well care, and advocating for social justice.
CommonSpirit Health also supports a range of community health programs, research programs, virtual care services, and home health programs addressing the root causes of poor health such as access to quality care and health equity, affordable housing, safe neighborhoods, and a healthy environment. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org.
Committed to welcoming everyone.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in cultivating a workplace in which diversity is celebrated and all people are included, respected, valued and celebrated. We lean on the variety of our colleagues’ perspectives and backgrounds to challenge ourselves and to create a workplace that supports diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging.
CommonSpirit Health™ and its organizations are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees and 25,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org
The posted compensation range is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you and your family with benefits that include medical/dental/vision/pharmacy, FSA, retirement plans, life insurance, time away, commuter benefits, mental health, and well-being programs, and more!