Emergency Medicine Opening in Picturesque Northern Washington State
ERx Group is seeking physicians to join our team at Mid Valley Hospital in Omak, WA.
This is an excellent opportunity to care for patients in a great small community hospital with a low volume ED.
Emergency Department Details:
- Annual ED Volume: 9,100 (25 patients per day avg)
- Annual Inpatient Census: 929 (2.5 patients per day avg)
- 12hr Physician Shifts
- Travel is reimbursed
ERx covers malpractice insurance with no tail coverage required. Our providers work as independent contractors giving them work/life balance and added tax benefits.
- Previous EM experience required
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Current ACLS, ATLS and PALS certifications
Okanogan County offers everything outdoor lovers want -- rugged mountain peaks, high adrenaline adventure vacations, rural charm, endless outdoor adventure, wineries, concerts and fine dining! All this with cost of living running 46% less than Seattle and a third less than Denver.
- Low cost of living
- 300 km of groomed Nordic ski trails
- More than 600 miles of trails suitable for snowmobiling
- Downhill skiing
- Mountain biking trails
- Trail rides and rodeos
- Fishing and boating on the Columbia River, Okanogan River, and Beaner Lake.
ERx specializes in providing quality, compassionate emergency medicine, inpatient services and urgent care through independent contractor physicians. Our providers are highly trained, dedicated and motivated to serve all areas, but we proudly specialize in rural areas of the country. Many of our locations have been staffed by ERx for over a decade. We are committed to expanding our presence, however quality surpasses quantity.
Our philosophy is quite simple: Provide the best quality of care to the patient in the most expeditious and sincere manner possible – ALWAYS remembering that the patient is the primary reason we exist.