Obstetrics and Gynecology – Waupun, WI - Guaranteed Salary of $355,000
Seeking BC or BE candidates for a unique opportunity to join an established practice with a physician and nurse practitioner who provide comprehensive OB/GYN care in Waupun, WI.
Practice within a thriving clinic setting and a newly-renovated Women & Infants inpatient unit, all conveniently located at the same campus. Shared call on a rotating basis. Work a four-day work week with additional hours available as desired.
Start with a guaranteed salary of $355,000 with eligibility for additional incentive compensation for productivity, quality, service and leadership. Comprehensive benefits package, excellent retirement, deferred compensation, and generous annual CME allowance! Sign-on bonus, relocation and educational loan forgiveness available.
Take advantage of this exceptional opportunity to join our physician-governed group. Enjoy being an integral part of a family-focused community, while having the advantages of living near major metropolitan areas.
If interested, please send your CV to Heather Sullivan at Heather.Sullivan@ssmhealth.com.
Fond du Lac Regional Clinic…
Fond du Lac Regional Clinic Boasts a 96% Physician Retention Rate!
The Fond du Lac Regional Clinic is a physician-governed, multi-specialty service corporation with 105 physicians, and a member of Agnesian HealthCare. The practice employs the talents of a full complement of support staff.
Don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity. We hope you will consider joining our thriving group of collegial physicians, which makes this position flexible and family friendly. Enjoy being an integral part of a smaller, family-focused community, while having the advantages of living near major metropolitan areas, including Appleton, Green Bay, Milwaukee, Madison and Chicago.
Practice quality medicine and benefit from work-life balance, while being in Wisconsin - one of the most physician-friendly states in the country! Great schools, beautiful neighborhoods and year-round recreational activities make Wisconsin a great place to live and work.
Who are we?
The mission of Agnesian HealthCare is to provide compassionate care that brings Hope, Health, & Wholeness to those we serve by honoring the sacredness and dignity of all persons at every stage of life.
Agnesian HealthCare is a multispecialty, integrated healthcare system comprised of eight ministries headquartered in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin.
Why practice with Agnesian HealthCare?
• Emphasis on high quality care.
• Outstanding physician retention rates.
• Favorable payer mix and healthy economy.
• Fully-integrated hospitals and leading-edge multispecialty clinics.
• Fun, collaborative culture.
• Family friendly physician recognition events.
• Community education and volunteer opportunities.
• Work-life balance.
• Favorable malpractice climate - Wisconsin ranked “top seven” in the nation.
• Continuing medical education dollars available.
• Substantial community benefit backing, giving almost $25 million in support in 2015.
- Waupun (population 11,340) is located near the Horicon March, a national wildlife refuge, perfect for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Midwest values of friendliness, hard work and sense of community.
- This family-oriented and tight-knit community offers the advantages of living near a metropolitan area, plus the peacefulness and safety of a modest town in Wisconsin.
- Safe community with great schools, both public and private.
- Enjoy a variety of recreational opportunities, including hiking, biking, fishing, birding, swimming, cross-country skiing and snowmobiling. Waupun also offers a well-maintained 18-hole golf course and newly expanded walking trails.
- Benefit from a well-linked transportation network, which includes several major highways, rail access and airports less than 20 minutes away.
- Within one hour of major metropolitan areas, including Madison, Milwaukee and the Fox Cities.
Enjoy your life at home AND at work!