Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician
Blanchard Valley Obstetrics & Gynecology has a hospital-employed opportunity in NW Ohio.
- Hospital-employment, Cerner EMR
- Business hours vary from 7am to 7pm (can be flexible)
- Average 20-30 patients/day
- 1:3 Call, currently 1:4, plan for 1:5/1:6
- Collaborate and cover with group of 6 OBGYN employed physicians
- Full support staff and growing, busy practice
- Surgeries are scheduled as needed, and surgery team is on call to assist
- Physicians working four, 10-hour days, average 10-hour day is 25-30 patients
- Base salary plus wRVU bonus
- Relocation, Signing Bonus, Full Benefits, 5 Weeks of Vacation/CME
- Central location on I-75, 45 minutes south of Toledo and I-80
- Mayo Clinic Care Network Member
- Findlay Hospital: 18-bed OB floor, combination labor/postpartum rooms, 150 beds, 16-bed ICU, 18-bed CCU, 9-bed adult inpatient psych, Level III Trauma Center, Level III ODH Heartcare Center, Primary Stroke Center, Level II Special Care Nursery
- Bluffton Hospital: 25 beds, specialty clinics, 24-hour ED, diagnostic services, outpatient surgery/procedures, pediatric hospitalists
- Robotics Center of Excellence, (4) da Vinci surgical robots
- Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval® and American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Heart-Check for Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers
Blanchard Valley Health System (BVHS) is a non-profit, integrated regional health system based in Findlay, Northwest Ohio. We are rooted in the community and growing to meet area needs. We serve an eight-county radius and employ more than 3,000 associates.
Our Mission: Caring for a lifetime.
Our Vision: Extraordinary people. Exceptional care.
Our Values: Integrity, Compassion, ,Skill, Collaboration, Innovation and Humor.
"100 Top Hospitals" 6-time recipient IBM Watson Health
"100 Great Community Hospitals" 2019 ,Becker's Hospital Review ,
"#1 Micropolitan, 6 consecutive years" Site Selection Magazine
"Best Small City in NW Ohio" WalletHub
"Best Hometown in Northwest Ohio" Ohio Magazine
"No. 2 in U.S. for Dining" Nielson’s Restaurant Index
"Top 10 Best Places to Live in Ohio" Movoto Real Estate
Work: Many global companies such as Marathon Petroleum Corporation and Cooper Tire are headquartered in Findlay, as well as major distribution centers. The Hancock County region is also an international business center with Japanese, German, Canadian, Brazilian, Irish and English enterprises.
Live: Downtown Findlay is a blend of beautiful, historical structures bustling with retail shops, restaurants, activities and businesses. The Findlay area offers year-round recreation and cultural activities, unique cuisine and a wide range of attractions. The Marathon Center for the Performing Arts (MCPA) provides a hub for the performing and visual arts.
Learn: Findlay is home to the University of Findlay, Owens Community College and ,Winebrenner Theological Seminary. Findlay High School is a comprehensive high school with an enrollment of over 1,600 students in grades 9-12. Findlay's middle school students attend one of three middle schools: Donnell, Central or Glenwood. There are four intermediate buildings, four primary buildings, and one K-5 building within the school system.